2nd c-section

edited June 2013 in Giving birth
For the mom who have more than one child, does your second c-section hurt more/ less than the first? Just curious. Thanks in advance (:

Comments

• Mine hurt way less
  • Yessss thats what i wanted to know im scheduled for my 2nd july 5th and have to be mobile by the 20th for my other son party......
  • I've only had one c-section, but i had a great recovery. The nurses gave an abdominal binder and i was up and walking the next day. By the end of the week, i was able to walk like normal ( i still walked a little slow just to be on the safe side but i was doing good.) Its been a month since my c-section and im feeling great! Im still not picking up heavy stuff but im pretty much on my own now.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mine Hurt Worse
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate in order for me to do that I have to go to a different county. Like an hour and a half away. :/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mine was so much easier the second time
  • Mine was worse but only bc I started throwing up the day after I had it and it was so painful I felt like ripped all of my stomach open. If that wouldn't of happened though I don't think it would have been any different.
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate I know tell me about it ):