CRAZY DELIVERY!!!

edited July 2013 in Giving birth
So hubby and DS went to grandmas last night. I stayed home relaxed read a book and of course spent a good part of my night on here lol. I realized my mucus plug yesterday at about 5pm but figured i still had 2 weeks to go my EDDwas 7/25 well i woke up this morning at 8:03 with pain thought i ate something bad went to bathroom then went back to sleep. At 8:18 i woke up to a dull pain in my front and back and realized this might be it well i called my husband told him to hurry home so we could go to hospital....BOOM! Another contraction literally knocked me off my feet i sat on the toilet i held on to the towel rack in my bathroom and relaxed then not even30 seconds later another contraction! I held ontothe towel rack and it came off the wall!!! By that time i knew i couldn't wait for hubby so i call911 my they came and i was having contractions backto back they said i wouldn't make it to my hospital where i planned to deliver so i was taken to a local hospital...i delivered my baby girl on the stretcher as soon as they took me off the ambulance! Lol had her at 9:14am 7/11! 1hr of labor 3pushes and no epidural! OMG it was painful but ohhhh sooo very worth it!

Comments

• Omg wow!! And I thought my 4 hours of labor was fast! Congrats!
  • Omg congrats! Thst was a quick labor! She was ready!
  • Omg congratulations, glad u & baby r ok.
  • Congrats! :)
  • Wow what a story! Was your hubby there for it? That's my husband's worse nightmare is missing the birth
  • Wow that's amazing! Congrats! :)
  • Wow. That sounds crazy. Im glad that you and baby are ok. That was way fast. Congrats.
  • Wow amazing story congrats !
  • Holy cow that's fast! I'm not surprised you ripped the towel rack off the wall! My first labor was just under 4 hours and my midwife warned me my next might be super fast! But at least you didn't have to endure that pain for long. Congrats!! :)
  • Wow! That's amazing!. Congratulations!
  • Thank you all!!!Me and baby are great we go home in the morning! @Kimberly4411 unfortunately hubby missed her coming out but he's in love with our new addition! Shes healthy and thats all that matters!
  • That sounds awesome. Congratulations!
  • Congrats! My hubby is paramedic has only had that happen twise in 6 year period. What a labor story :). Hope you have good recovery!!!
  • Great story...lucky I would love to have no epi or drugs but that will only happen if I was like you & just didn't have time. That's funny that you pulled out the towel rack.
  • I always heard that if it goes that fast then everything is going right & there's no need to panic. I would be rather freaked out though lol. How were the paramedics? Did they freak out?