perfect pregnacy!

Has anyone else had an almost perfect pregnacy? I'm 22 weeks and so far its been amazing! I barely feel pregnant! I've had just a tad bit of morning sickness other that that's nothing! I feel amazing!! I was really worried to bc with my son I was soooo sick I threw up the whole 9 months but this time around its totally different!

Comments

• My 1st pregnancy was kinda like that. I had no issues and no illness. Oh wait, it was almost perfect. Lol. I almost forgot about my gull bladder attacks. Those hurt like hell. But other than that it was great. Lol
  • With my son i had the perfect pregnancy had no sickness or anything, but now im pregnant with baby number 2 and feel so rough, sick nearly all day ha suppose this baby is just making up for it ha x
  • Don't jinx it!!!! Lol ;)
  • @starrxoxo9 yea I'm scared for my last trimester lmao
  • My first pregnancy was made in heaven .. but oh the giving birth part was a living hell LMAO.. so good luck ;-; i hope you arent as unlucky as me
  • My first was amazing felt great the entire time. Was doing my daily things until the every end my body felt like I was never pregnant. This time I had some hard days in first trimester but since then been amazing again. With me I really think its from healthy eating and good rest, and the fact that ive continued to run daily which I love :)
  • I had a perfect first pregnancy. I feel lie I'm going to get screwedthe next time :(