Trying To Concieve!

edited July 2013 in Second pregnancy
Soooo.....Sofia needs a brother or sister! Send me stcky baby dust!
I came to Pregly when it first opened over two years ago and my dd will be two in October so I'm thinking...sry, WE'RE thinking it's about time for another one! Anyone else working on getting a second bun in the oven?!

Comments

• My daughter will be 2 in Sept, we are working on #2. Sticky baby dust to you.
  • @Stillsurprised is baby in there yet??!!
  • I came when it first opened too. :) We're on our 3rd Pregly baby now, I'm 12 weeks. My son is turning one this month and my daughter turned two this month. We also have 7 and 5 year old daughters. Sticky baby dust to you!
  • My daughter turns two nov.n we just started trying last month.Hopefully it won't take to long
  • no @nicoleok87 nothing in there yet. Hopefully it happens soon. It took 5yrs to get our daughter. Hopefully the next one didn't take that long.... I turn 34 next thurs.
  • Baby dust to you! Ive been around when it openedup in 2011 too when we are expecting our first who is girl was born on December 12 2011. Then tried again this past march and expecting our second baby girl on December 5th..So they will be 2 years apart! I hope it happens nice and fast for you guys :)
  • Congrats! @Fate ! I think I remember you!
    @momeetob1 if it happens at the same time we'll have to about the same age!! Fun:)
    @Stillsurprised oh my that's a long time! Took a lil over a year to get our fist, then a miscarriage. Then Sofi! Hurry up mama! Sticky baby dust to u too!!
    @jules thats awesome and thanks cuz i really need it to!
  • My son turns two in sept and I have been on pregly since I got pregnant. Now I'm pregnant with number 2 due mid January. Hope you get your second baby soon.
  • I used pregly for my third pregnancy when pregnant with my son who was born June 30 2011 and now trying to have another baby my husband swore no more babies even though I wanted another since my son was born he came to me with the idea so um excited and hopefully we get pregnant soon and we have a healthy baby. Sending sticky baby dusty to everyone
  • thank you @nicoleok87 I hope it happens for both of us soon :)
  • I'm technically on my fourth pregly baby, but 2 of them I lost so this is my second full term. :) I'm due in October...this will be #11 for our family! :)
    Sending sticky baby dust your way!!
  • @wilsomom no offense, but if you had a tv show i'd totally watch it. I know it would be more interesting than the Duggars lol
  • @perly Lol!! Maybe we'd get some money & free stuff for being on TV. Ha ha.
  • UPDATE. It took me this long but im FINALLY pregnant! 14 weeks! Didyou all already have babies? It takes me forever to get knocked up!!
  • Congrats! What are you hoping for? Boy or girl? I just had my 2nd pregly baby on March 9th. I have a 16-year-old son, a 2 1/2 year old daughter and just had another girl. My last two pregnancies took me about 6 months of trying before I got pregnant.
  • Congrats @nicoleok87 we had to stop trying because I had to have thyroid surgery. ?. But we are staying again. I am so glad it finally happened for you.
  • @nicoleok87 congratulations!! we are waiting patiently for our rainbow as well though we cannoy try for another 11months. Sticky baby dust to you.
  • Btw i remember you! i used to be -STEVENJSALASmommy
  • Congrats! Our second is going to be 5 months on May 7th. Sure goes by fast. Hope ur feeling well!
  • @2ndtimearound Boy! But either way. ..:) we are the kind of gals that really have top plan ahead! !
    @still surprised. Wow, I hope it helped u tho? How come you had surgery? ( I know nothing about thyroid) good luck! !
    @Salasmommy its been A LONG time! How come you have to wait?
    @Jules thanks, I actually was the sickest today I've EVER been. Maybe it is a boy. ( I have a girl and was never this sick)
  • @nicoleok87 I my thyroid was about 2 fists big. It was pushing on my jaw and my collarbone. But oddly enough, working perfectly. But now that is taken care of, so back to focusing on baby #2 :)
  • Maybe u never know! I have both girls with our first I was neve sick easiest pregnancy and birth ever. Then with second I couldn't even think about food it would make me feel sick. I only actually got sick few times but always felt super grossed out by food the entire first trimester. Hope u feel better tomorrow!