Help!!

edited July 2013 in About App & Forum
21weeks pregnant and just drank a large cup of coffee, Iam feeling really guilty. Hope nothing happens to my little one.

Comments

• My dr let me have 2 cups a day while I was preggo. My daughter is a perfectly healthy 22mo old. Don't stress about 1 cup of coffee.
  • Really? Thanks. pp are saying all type of negative things to me, it got me nervous.
  • I been craving coffee like crazy i drank a bit two days ago.. well more like two 8 oz cups. I'm sure baby will be fine :)
  • Baby will be fine you can have caffeine in moderation. Dr told me two cups a day is fine, I drank 1/2 caff coffee my whole pregnancy with my first.
  • I drank a whole pot and still do lol I'm terrible. Kids are fine and still drink while nursing.
  • @mommylovessparkle, jessibear and bahamamama, thank y'all for the inputs. I dont feel bad anymore!
  • When i got pregnant i was working full time and i was going in at 8am so i used to drink coffee every morning until noon. Eventually i started taking my own mug cause i hated going to refill my 8oz cup every 20-30 minutes lol. Anyway, my baby is now 2 months old and he's fine.