63 days to go and still don't belive I'll be actually a mom of 4! and questions

edited July 2013 in September 2013
Today I have 63 days left I can't believe I'll be a mother of 4!

This pregnancy had ups and downs first nausea vomiting weight loss then in the second trimester a regular pregnancy past just in my comfort zone now on my third trimester I'm having so much paim between my crotch area everytime I walk in a uneven are or go down steps or even sudden movements !

Baby its so low I got to take my pants and panties off so the lady from the ultrasound could find the head ! My belly "dropped" a lot in last few weeks he's so low I feel he's gonna come out my vayjayjay everytime he moves!

How you guys doing?

Do you guys think I'll go a lil sooner because he's so low already or I gonna make it 40 weeks?

Im not in a rush im worried!

Comments

• You could go early, but you could also be that uncomfortable til the end. With my 3rd iwas in so much pain through at least half my pregnancy. I did end up having her at 37+4 weeks. I also had preterm labor. I hope you find comfort soon. Good luck.
  • @angel26 thanks ... but this its not changing for good lol the bigger the baby gets the worst the pain gets ouch ... I can't afford to gain more weight than baby weight im 145 right now wich its fine for me !
  • I have 43 days til my c section. I cant believe it either.
  • @NylasMommy you are almost there!
  • Lol I kno, now im getting kind of scared.
  • @NylasMommy why? Of delivery or dealing with 2 kids?
  • Just not having my husband here & raising two kids alone & not as a family. I think im going to have postpartum depression :( my whole pregnancy without him was ok bc I stayed busy but I think once my daughter is out ima go crazy.
  • @NylasMommy awww that's not good :( im sorry its gonna be hard at the beginning like everything else but it gets easy try a routine and a schedule and keep it up and it will be easier !
  • Thank u, I will definitely put the girls on a schedule :)