ultrasound with two yr old

Has anyone brought their toddler to their ultrasound appointment? I'm thinking I want him their when we find out the sex of our baby in 3 weeks. Is he even aloud?

Comments

• I always took my oldest with me. She wasn't even a year old
  • I took Madison with me a couple weeks ago and she completely flipped out. She doesn't really like people though, she's going to have to go with hubby and I in 2 weeks for our gender ultrasound, it is going to be a disaster because she doesn't like people touching me and is extremely attached, it should be interesting! Lol but I'm sure your toddler will do fine :)
  • We took our daughter my mom and dad went in too she was like15 months
  • Ive took my son to all 3 of my ultrasounds one wasn't good he acted up BC it was nap time
  • I have take all of my 3 the 1yo the 4yo and the 6yo
    The 1yo cried when the lights when off and it got really cranky!
  • We always take our daughter she's 19 months I bring her snack and you just in case but she's been doing well.
  • Took my daughter who wasn't even a year but all took my mother so if my daughter got cranky she could walk her out. When she was 2 she did better and enjoyed finding out
  • I took my 3 year old an my 11 month old wit me
  • Dang, my child sounds like a pansy lol I'm gonna videotape her when she starts flipping
  • Thanks everyone :) im going to take my son!
  • I have always taken my children, but have also had another adult with me as well.
  • Took my daughter to the first one when i was pregnant with my son she was about 14 months and completly flipped out had my mom watch for the other appointments from then lol
  • Don't recommend it unless you have someone else to help you with him.
  • My fiance will be there @monkey_girl
  • You're golden then. :)