Heavy Bleeding

I am 7weeks with my 3rd child. Recently, I've been having some bleeding.

Last week, I went to the hospital for bleeding that stopped. Baby was fine and the heartbeat was there. They said they didn't see any reason for the bleeding. It was red and didn't even fill a half a panty liner and it stopped by the time I arrived at express care.

A few days later, I gushed and filled half a panty liner. I went to the hospital again. Again, baby was fine and the heartbeat was still there. The bleeding again stopped shortly after I arrived at express care.

They suggested to see my OB the next day. So I got an appointment. Everything was fine and the baby was healthy and had a very strong heartbeat. He said bleeding happens lile that sometimes during the first trimester.

So today, I was at work and I suddenly started gushing. I filled 3 panty liners about 75-80% full of dark red blood. When I say gush, I literally mean gush. There weren't any clots, only very tiny flakes and NO PAIN WHAT SO EVER (well none that isn't normal pregnancy pains) the 4th time I went yo check my panty liner it was brown blood and there wasn't much blood on it at all. It just suddenly stop. Now its very light pink like spotting. Still no cramping or blood clots.

I am very confused on if I should head back to the express care unit at my hospital or if I should just relax and try not to do much until my next appointment.

Comments

• If your doctors office has an after hours line, Id call that. They usually want to know when you fill a pad an hour so Id definitely call your dr or go back to express care.
  • I woke up from a nap bleeding heavily again a more tiny clots so I came back to express care. I just got admitted but I have this sinking feeling im losing my baby and there is nothing I can do because I have A+ blood and the miscarriage prevention shot does not work with that blood type.
  • Thats very interesting have they checked you for an internal bleed? I know someone who had one and went away after first trimester that's not much they could do for her just take it easy if you can. Hopefully you're not losing the baby and theycan figure out what's going on.
  • That sounds scary. Im sorry your going through that. I hope your not losing your baby.
  • Sending prayers!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Any updates??
  • I was in the ER two weeks ago for bleeding and it turned out to be a subchorionic bleed. Hoping for the best for you.
  • edited July 2013
    It was a subchorionic hemorrhage. They also found an ovarian cyst. Baby is just fine though.
  • However, I guess the hemorrhage is all gone because after that large bleed it was gone. So maybe we're in the clear now?
  • That's great news, so glad baby is ok. I had a small sub. hem. this pregnancy too & it went away.
  • Hello. I'm here to update. The baby is fine and growing perfectly. I'm still bleeding off and on every other day. Sometimes heavy, sometimes light, sometimes brown, and sometimes bright red or pink. My doctor said I have multiple hemorrhages that will erupt over the course of my pregnancy and it will be fine because it is solely my blood and not affiliated with the baby. :3
  • Glad to hear eveything is ok and babybis well. Those sub. hems. are scary when you're not expecting them. I had never even heard of it until I had one.
  • Yeah, no kidding. I'm about sick of bleeding though. It was the main thing I looked forward to during pregnancy. I've never been so wrong.
  • Well that's great news!