The best day of my life....

edited July 2013 in Giving birth
After the heartache of losing my daughter and the fear i had my whole pregnancy, this was just the best day of my life. It was so amazing and every day ever since has been such a blessing... No wonder i want to do this two more times lol.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y401/ncanales14/PicsArt_1372055462904_zps73ffea45.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y401/ncanales14/PicsArt_1372055485950_zpsf643a04b.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y401/ncanales14/PicsArt_1372055404765_zpse55ac275.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y401/ncanales14/PicsArt_1372055422120_zps994321ad.jpg

Comments

• Absolutely beautiful!!! A day you will never forget and when he turns 1. You will be like I remember like yesterday having him. My first is almost 21 months old and it seriously feels like yesterday I gave birth to her. Tried for 7 yrs for her! Now she is almost 2 and still like where did my little baby go :( although she's still very tiny 19lbs. But she's so independent now. Enjoy everyday and let no one take your shine. I saw your other post about family saying etc about spoiling him. I get the same crap today. I'm like my child, my problem get over it. My daughter is very spoiled and mommy is right there for everything. I mean we all know how fast they grow and they won't always need us as much one day :( well in baby wise I should say. Congrats again girl. I know how proud and in love you are
  • @novmom2be oh i know! People tell me all the time "can you imagine that soon he'll be running around?" and im like "no! Shut up! I don't want to imagine him like that. I want him to stay this little. I want to carry him and cuddle with him for ever!!!" lol.

I lost my daughter 2 years ago at 17wks gestation and for a while i thought i would never be able to carry a baby to term. I always thought my body would fail me so i just didn't get my hopes up. The day i found out i was pregnant, i cried so much. I was so afraid. The first half of my pregnancy, i was so unattached to my pregnancy because i didn't want to be excited and then lose this baby too. Then the next few weeks i came around more. Finally the last 4-5 weeks of my pregnancy, i would cry. I wanted to go into labor so i could hold my baby and know everything would be fine. I just had a feeling that he wasn't safe in my belly. I never went into labor and i ended up having a c-section. So know i decided that i want 2 more and then im done :)
  • Sorry for the book lol.
  • Lol....and I say go for it! I knew after having my daughter that I wanted another. I was afraid it would take long like her. I never got checked or anything for that matter. I let god work his majic. I was already making plans for number 2 in October of 2012. Then doctor told me I had severe dyplasia on my cervix. I was like great!! I took my mirena out for the surgery and she explained it could take awhile. I could have a short cervix that could lead to 2nd trimester miscarriage. So I was like ok I will just wait another year. Well I had surgery in November. Everything went great. With instructions with no sex till my 3 month Pap smear. That came back normal. Thank god! Got the go ahead for sex. So why not right. Figured it would take a long time. We were even discussing clomid. Well had sex one time and one time only. And got pregnant. I was in shocked!! Yet very scared of the risks she told me. So I have had many ultrasounds and my cervix is perfectly long and closed and we are both doing good. It was def. meant to be. Cause now I will have my girl and boy. But I'm still like hmmmm maybe one more when he is 3. But I guess I will debate than when I'm juggling between a toddler and newborn lol. I'm just glad I will have them so close in age. My husband and I both have siblings that are 10 years apart. So we never got that close age thing. So it will be neat to see our kids close. Anyways sorry for my book. Lol.....so my point was. Good for you plan on 2 more. Babies are such wonderful blessings :)
  • And the one thing I can say I dislike with pregnancy is peeing every 10 mins. Lol I swear I have been up so much the past hour doing that. Reason why I can't sleep. Grrr lol
  • @novmom2be yeah, i disliked having to pee every few minutes too.
  • What precious pics & memories! :X
  • Amazing pictures and moments! I wasn't able to witness my daughter being born due to complications. I hope this time around I get too! :X
  • @wilsomom thanks :)
    I feel so happy.
    @monkey_girl i hope you do. Its the best experience in the world.
  • I had my lil gir and boy and in the nxt couple yrs I'm hoping I have my 3rd I want 4 but hubby says 3 I want another lil girl I want my daijah to have a lil brother and sister
  • Thats great you have your beautiful baby. It nice to have those memories. I remember all my labors, with the exception on the actual time my 2nd was born lol. I have 3 kids. 2boys 1 girl. And some day maybe we can have 1 more girl. Lol. Then im done.
  • Congrats, he looks like a healthy boy, what did he weigh?
  • @angel26 thanks :)
    @2ndtimearound thank you! he was 8lbs 7oz.