Well ladies.. Its a girl :)

They are 85% sure its a girl. They got a perfect shot! They went inbetween her legs and it was flat, then came up and we all seen a perfect "cheeseburger"! I need help with girl names!!!!
My oldest is Alana Noelle. I need a name that flows good with that. Preferably starts or ends with an "A".

&&&&&& Go!!

Comments

• Arlene. .... congrats!
  • @2girls_2boys thank you :) i had a great aunt named Arlene but we didn't get along much.. :(
  • Whopssss lol ......

Aleha
    Aleeana
  • Congrats! Well I know you know we have Scarlett Grace whose 19 months and were naming this baby Addeline Joy! But there's also Adelynn, Abigail, Arlene is nice name Ashlyn, Ashley....
  • Aw congrats!! Here's sum names that are really pretty with alana:)

Alena
    Alexis
    Alexa
    aliyah
    allyssa
    aniya
    Arianna
    Amia
    Amya
    Aunalaya (my daughters middle name)

• Do you want same initials? And what kind of names do you like?

Alyssa
    Adrianne/Adrianna
    Adalynn/Adelynn
    Alexis
    Alexia
    Arianna
    Avery
    Alianna
    Amberly
    Angela
    Ashlynn

I can't think of more. I need to look in my baby book lol.
  • Oh!
    Addyson
    Aileen/Ailene
    Ainsley

You should check out the names section of the Pregly app. There's a variety of names.
  • Congrats. How far are you?
  • Congrats! Is your placenta on your left or right?
  • @mommylovessparkle Alena is perfect with Alana
  • Ashley lol jk ;)

Athena, anastatia, alexia.
  • Congrats I just found out I'm having a girl a couple days ago! :)
  • edited July 2013
    Congrats!! Lucky you, I have to wait until aug 23rd to find out.
  • Congrats!
  • @Jules aww that's cute :)

@mrz_jackson & @pregoagainyay i LOVE Alena because you can say it (a-leen-a) or (a-lay-na) I'm leaning toward that or as @perly said Aliana :) i just don't like ali for short :/

@excitedforoctober thank you :)
    @hopefulmom2be thank you. I'm almost 14 weeks.
    @monkey_girl I'm not sure? Why?
    @PaulJrsmommy :)
    @jessibear congratulations! :)
    @juliansmommy it will come fast! Thank you :)
    @wilsomom thank you :)
  • Thank you! Glad to hear good things about the name :)
  • I have a question. And before i ask, please don't be offended. I just want to see this through another point of view.
    Well anyway, my question is what is the reason you want your daughters to have such similar names? I know a lot of people say they just want their children to have that connection, and if that's your case, what's the reason for that? What's your reason in general?

I ask because i personally don't see the point of that. I actually feel like that's a way of not allowing a child to be an individual or his/her own person, i don't know if that makes any sense? However, i do understand that when it comes to the naming of a child, its the parents personal preference/choice and that's totally fine. I completely respect that.
  • @perly I understand where your coming from. However, I don't want my girls to think because their names are similar they have to be the same person. I really doubt they will think that, If they want to be and act alike that's up to them. My mom named my sister and i similar names (Chloe&Kelly) and were NOTHING alike, but I like how it flows. A name is just a name. It don't define a person. Personally, I love how it would flow together. It don't have to be a similar name as long as it flows together well.
  • @mommylovessparkle thank you :)
    Like i said before, its all about personal preference and that's totally fine. I've just always wondered about that, and im glad i can now see it from another stand point :)
    Im sure whatever name you pick will be just as beautiful as Alana's.
  • Amzee but dont get yr hopes high it could still be a boy with my son I had an ultrasound at 17 wks and they said girl but at ny 20 it was a boy
  • I like the name Alena:)
  • @perly no problem :) and thank you :)

@2lilblessings i won't. I know there's still a chance it can be a boy :) I'd be fine with either!

@Juliansmommy Me too :)