Vitex...

edited August 2013 in Pregnancy symptoms
I started taking vitex on July 15...900mg. I started spotting the 18-20 of july and full blown AF started July 21-27. Hubby and I DTD the 28, 29,30,31 of July and again on August 4th...although my husband is an avid puller outer.
So tonight i use the bathroom (technically CD 18) and have CM with brown and pink blood. It was pretty sticky CM. What the heck could be going on?

I hadnt had a period since my son was born August 7th of last year...yup today is his birthday...and with my pcos i thought that vitex might help with getting my hormones regulated. So i am confused as to when i could have possiblyo ovulated (if at all) and if this could be IB. I took pics but am not able to post from my phone and may be too TMI!

Any body have a similar experience or ideas?

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Oh and i noticed some mild cramping this afternoon too...I guess I was also confused as to if I should count the days I was spotting as the start of the cycle...so I actually could be on CD 22.

WHY CANT THIS BE EASY AND WORK LIKE CLOCKWORK...AND NOT MESS WITH MY PARANOID BRAIN?
  • I don't know anything about vitex or what might be going on, but here's a bump. :)
  • Thanks for the bump @wilsomom
  • edited August 2013
    I dont know much about it either wish I could help im sorry. One thing I do know from personal experience and all the girls on here sharing is everyone body is soo different and what can mean one thing for one is not always same for another..and its supposed to help regulate cycle and help with those who has severe menstral pain, and also help with fertility. I dont know any side effects though. If it was me and its been soo long since u had period I would assume that its doing the job and is helping ur body regulate it will take couple cycles probably for thingsb to be somewhat normal.