might be preggo my tubes r tied

edited August 2013 in Health
my period 9 days late what are your thoughts im scared shitless

Comments

• :O TEST!!
  • i want to but im scared shitless too. dont say anything on fb
  • I wouldn't do that. Good luck sweetie!!!
  • I would test? When did you get your tubes tied? I would def test though to make sure.
  • oct of 2011
  • Well if ur tubes r tied and nothing has happened since 2011 it should be ok. Cycles can be effected by stress, less sleep, being more active, weight loss even gain sometimes, some sort of hormone inbalance. U should just test u will feel better.
  • Ive heard a few stories of people getting pregnant. One recently where the woman was 30 weeks. She was getting an ultrasound to check for cancer because of issues she was having but they discovered she was pregnant. You definitely want to test because it puts you at high risk for an ectopic.
  • I was.like this since june finally trying to.start af today. Tubes tied sice 2011 as well
  • My period was a week early this time, super heavy and longer than usual. I've been feeling really sick and tired too. I also had my tubes tied oct 2011. I'm scared to test, I'm pretty sure I'm not tho. Just a weird period
  • at the hospital had 2 test postive at home will post when i can
  • Omg wow...i know its unexpected it but congrats! Are they going to do an ultrasound?
  • Omgoodness good luck!!
  • I'm praying for you sweetie!
  • Oh wow crazy hope everything is ok!
  • Wow hope everything is ok