I found my way back to pregly!!

edited August 2013 in Second pregnancy
After 2 years of having caidence. Im back with my second pregnancy. Currently 6 weeks in and nervous as hell!! But couldnt be any happier!! These food cravings are kicking my butt already.

Comments

• Yay I have a two year old daughter also and 5 weeks pregnant with #2 ;)
  • @leelove90 congrats!! :) we are gonna have our hands full soon!!
  • Congrats! You're a week behind me :) I'm 7 weeks with my 3rd and my oldest is only 20 months
  • ongrats your a week ahead of me
  • Congrats!!
  • Congrats! And I remember you. I remember all (most) of you really well :-D
  • @luvmy5 awe you remember me thats so awesome!! Lol

And thanks everyone!!!!!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations! Can't believe you have cravings already how crazy :) I'm almost 25 weeks now with our second and have couple cravings and I enjoy every minute of it, especially since my hubby thinks it's funny so he makes sure I have whatever I'm in mood for so nice of him!
  • Thanks! Congrats to you as well!! My cravings have been whatever i smell or see. Especially if its foods i NEVER eat look so yummy. Weird lol. /:-) you have a good guy it seems!! Lol my fiance enjoys my cravings cause he gets to eat too. What guy doesnt like eating ?? Haha
  • Lol very true most do like to eat. I normally love pickles and cheese and couldn't even think about them with my first this time love them, he hates pickles and went bought be both today before before he left for work bc I was almost out of cheese and finished the pickles last night lol. Then I always want salad which I lived off of with my first couldn't get enough lol. Its good ur having these craving so early this time until 12 weeks I had bad food aversion it sucked cause I was hungry but everything looked nasty.
  • Omg i have been eating alot of salad too lately! Somethings dont look very good to me either. Its on and off i would say. Pickles and cheese are always a good choice :p i think i might have to go make my self a bed time snack lol.
  • Yep thats what ive been doing and enjoying! Some things sometimes dont look good then next day totally fine soo weird ha?!
  • welcome back :-) ! and congrats!
  • Yep...I know everyone, even their alternate accounts and new accounts/name changes. I am way OG pregly :-)
  • I love pregly just wish it was more busy like it was 2 years ago!