I can't decide on a stroller!

edited August 2013 in Babies
We only used Madison's stroller when we went to the mall. I'm having a hard time spending the money on a double stroller as I probably won't go anywhere alone that doesn't have baskets. I wish there was a cheapish sit and stand where the carseat could go in the back until Madison got old enough to use the sit to stand part. The graco 12 in 1 does it but its $200. They're all really bulky.
I'm thinking I wanted a single jogging stoller as this weight has to come off and I could walk while Madison was in daycare. I'd have to find a used one as those aren't cheap either. And I don't think the carseat attaches to the jogging stroller.
Ugh, 18 more weeks to figure it out!

Comments

• Some jogging strollers do allow attached carseats. Sorry I don't know name, but have seen them at target and the mall.
  • I just got a jogger on craigslist for 50 practically brand new
  • My jogging stroller is able to have the carseat attached, its the Baby Trend Expedition
  • I bought a baby trend sit n stand on Craigslist for $60 looksand feels brand new. And it does allow my infants graco caraway to be in the front or back. Only problem I have is that it's too big and bulky to fit in my trunk so I can't take it anywhere.
  • I'll look into jogging strollers a little more, thanks!
    @adriens_mommy that one was huge at toys r us! Definetly wouldn't have fit in my trunk either :/
  • My jogger came with car seat as well. They r out there and its not very big I wanted something small since I'm smaller, and now getting double jogger when this baby gets here but I use it daily while running, walking, or hiking. Hope u find something u really like!