Adrian turned 3 months old yesterday! Look at his change....

edited August 2013 in Babies
The change between a few days old and now 3 months old. He is growing so fast but im so blessed to have him :)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y401/ncanales14/PicsArt_1377108500148_zpsdcb04ce9.jpg

Comments

• His soo big! That was big change :)
  • Wow! That's a big change. He's so cute! They grow up way to fast. Is he rolling over yet? I can't remember when they start that lol.
  • Wow! He's so long now! Super cute!
  • edited August 2013
    They grow so fast in such a short amount of time. I'm glad I bought and got a lot of 0-6 & 3-6 clothes.
  • @jules @trixiesmom8 @monkey_girl @veevee
    When he was born he was 8lbs 7oz and 20 1/4 inches long. He now is 12lbs 13oz and 24 inches long. There's still a few newborn clothes that he fits into, but its mostly all 0-3months. He smiles and yells at the top of his lungs for fun. He's now trying to giggle and he can roll on his tummy too :)
  • Thats great! Growing up soo fast :)
  • @jules he is! He's growing up too fast. I wish time would slow down.
  • I know what u mean, I love the stage Scarlett is at now soo much fun!
  • Wow big change he so dang cute
  • edited August 2013
    @perly he sounds like my cousins son Amilio, he's 6 months but ever since 2 & 3 months he has been active, screaming and squealing, smiling and giggling and laughing. He is very playful. Rolling over, holding his head up perfectly. He is now scooting and crawling. Growing up so fast. I remember seeing him at 2 weeks old when he was tiny and a crybaby.

I'm getting teary eyed thinking of my son and how fast he's gonna grow when he gets here. I'm not ready.
  • Aww what a cutie!!! :)
  • Aww Hes adorable hansome líl boy
  • That is awesome! So glad he is doing well. It gets more fun as they get older. I am loving the toddler stage even tho she's no longer a baby :-( lol
  • Holy mother that's a big change!
  • He's just adorable as always! :)