My strange day

This is just a rant but I have had a seriously bi polar day. First I woke up to find wipes in my sons crib. There's no way he could have reached them himself and they were still moist so they couldn't have been from the night before when I put him down because they would have been dried out. I asked him how they got there and all he said was boogers. Now I think my house could be haunted by my best friends mothers spirit because her mom passed away in my house but whatever the reason or however they got there...it was weird.
Then I went to my Dr's appointment and that went well. I'm still too fat, my BP is still too high and the punched in the crotch feeling I've been having is normal...whatever. I leave the Drs office and decide to go to Starbucks. When I get to the window to pay, I was told that the woman ahead of me paid for my drink. This was awesome...it really made my day :)
Sadly, not five minutes after the awesome Starbucks moment, I was rear ended by a tweaker while I was stopped at a red light :( This strung out ass hat then tried to say I "rolled back into him" um no my car is not a stick, I was in D not R and I was completely stopped at a red light. He also tried to tell me that there was no damage to both our cars (not true) and that we were both ok so we should just go. I wasn't having that BS so I called the cops. It was a mess and I was pissed but I'm fine, my baby is fine and my car will be ok. I got stuck in traffic on the way home so I hardly got to spend any time with my 22mo and that made me sad. But then my fabulous husband ordered a pizza for dinner so I could rest after my crazy day. Sorry this is so long, I just need to vent because today was friggn weird.

Comments

• Oh man busy busy... can't believe people like that when it was obviously him sorry about that hope his insurance takes care of it. And that was nice of your husband!!! my lo woke up and started screaming of pain I ran into her room her poor little leg was stuck. At first I thought oh no gonna have to call daddy his paramedic and working today cause I couldn't get it out and didn't want to hurt her. Then I realized she was more scared then in pain I need to suck it up get her out. So I pushed her little skin/baby fat threw first than her bone went through... then she was sitting at the table and dropped a puff wanted to get it and hit her face on chair next to her. I think it just scared her more once again cause she just made little noise then was totally fine. So my daughter had long morning. But then she took 4 hr nap after our walk and park!
  • @jules you've had a crazy day too then. I'm glad you're LO is ok, I get freaked out too when my guy gets hurt. I try very hard to stay calm because I know kids react based off of your reaction, but on the inside I'm like oh shit what do I do lol.
  • Ya thats how I am. And they are always getting hurt nothing serious but if we react they cry. Thats why I try keep it together. Most time I do well my husband on the other hand not the best mostly cause he works a lot so his not used to the same tumbles I see everyday.