36 weeks tomorrow 28 days to go....

edited August 2013 in Third Trimester
Im so tireddddddddd and everyone that was due around me gave birth already even my stepdauther's mother (26 weeks) baby its 2 pounds .... but I still pregnant .... its seems that pregnacy fly by but now its taking forever ...

Comments

• It's always slow at the end seems like it but then when your actually in labor u go wow that as fast..almost there! Try enjoy some rest hopefully before you have your hands even more full :)
  • Just remember the longer she cooks the healthier!!! Wow can't believe its almost tune for you!
  • The last month seems longer than the rest of the entire pregnancy I swear! How's the preemie doing? 26 weeks seems so young, poor thing.
  • @Jules yeah I know I'm kind of wanna go in labor before school starts (September 9) so its a lil easier since I'm the one walking up and down the hill!

@PaulJrsMommy true!

@Wilsomom
    She's breathing on her own somehow and stable that's the only info that I have ....since she hates me lol
  • Ya donte blame u there! Who had premie at 26 thats eaely.
  • @jules my stepdaughter mother so its my hb baby mother
  • Oh wow how scary it did just happen she gave signs of you know? I got one of those hb baby mother lol it's interesting ha :) but sure hope the baby is ok.