2nd C-section....

edited August 2013 in Second pregnancy
Anyone else have repeat c-sections? How was healing the second time? And how did you deal with having a newborn and another child?

Comments

• My second soooo much better, and recovery was faster as well. Maybe it was because I knew what to expect
  • A breeze I got my tubes tied at the same time. Mybaby will be 2 month on the 4 and I have been picking my 22 months old (30 lbs for weeks). No pain pills except while in hospital and engorged.
  • My second was a ton easier. My son was almost 4 when I had the baby, so he was a big help. I was up and doing everyday things and driving in about a week. I also had my tubes tied at the same time.I hardly ever took my pain meds.
  • Ahhh awesome! You guys just made me feel so much better! :) @sands3 @candy101 @hsweetie21
  • I've only had one c-section, but i had abdominal surgery before and the recovery from the c-section was good and fast. I was walking fine as soon as i left the hospital and i felt so good i even stopped taking my pain pills the next day after i was discharged. I was given an abdominal binder and i honestly think that i handled pain well and recovered so fast because that binder gave me real good support to move around.