Need help with names

edited September 2013 in Baby names
I like names that are not too common but not obscure. Here's my list so far...
Fiona
Phoebe
Ava
Sabrina

Opinions on these names or other suggestions would be helpful. Btw my son's name is Noah & daughter is Zoe.

Comments

• One of my daughters name is Sadie, love it because ita semi tradtional but not commen at all. Sounds good with Zoe lol
  • Sabrina is my sisters name I've always liked it and never met another one. Some people call her brina but that's because kids call her that. Also a similar name is Serena Which is a cool name!
  • Sabrina is super common where I live. I know at least five of them and am related to one. Fiona is a cute name.
  • I like all of those!
  • Well I think Sabrina is common I have friend with that name but it is nice name. I like names that aren't too common but not weird either so if it were me and keeping the other kids names in mind I would do either Ava, or Phoebe.
  • Out of that list i only like Ava and Sabrina.
    You could also do Serena like someone mentioned or Serina. I know one girl named Salina.
    Instead of Hailey you can do Zailey.
  • @coltensmamma I like Sadie, it's reallycute, but my neighbors dog is named Sadie so that kinda kills it for me.
    @pregnantELF I like Serena too but my husband doesn't.
    @Frantastic I don't think it's that common by me. Where do you live?
    @wilsomom Thanks :)
    @Jules Those are my top two choices out of those names
    @perly Zailey is cute.

• My daughter's name is Tessa, which I liked because it isn't super common and it's not crazy lol. I also liked Sienna and Jade. Those were my other top choices.
  • I live in Sacramento CA. Don't get me wrong it's a super cute name, my cousins little girl is Sabrina and she's adorable, but it's very popular out here.
  • Janessa is pretty too (well for me lol) and i've only heard it once. I don't know how common it is though.
  • I love Ava. Sabrina is nice too but its too "90's" for me lol What about Chloe ?
  • I really like Fiona. Ava in my opinion is waaaaaaaaaaaay too played out.

@perly I know a Salina from Texas, I wonder if its the same one?! I didn't think the spelling was too common.
  • @excitedforoctober i went to school with her. Her name is Salina Narvaez
  • edited September 2013
    @perly oh no, not the same one
  • Fiona!! Love it ;)
  • I have always liked savannah for a girl
  • Out of your list I think Fiona is the my favorite. Ava is super popular right now. The daycare I worked at had four ava's all below the age of two. there were some in the older classrooms too, but that's not where I worked so I'm not sure how many there were, but it is making a big boom lately.
    I like the name Selene. It's a little diffrent, but not crazy.
    I love the name Bennett for a girl and the name Tamerlane and Annabelle Lee after Edgar Allan Poe's poems. Tam and Anna for short. Those are just some of my faves. Good luck! Naming babies is hard!
  • @starrxoxo9 I like Tessa but a friend of my just named her daughter that. Sienna is pretty, that might be added to my list :)
    @perly I just threw out Janessa to my hubby right now but he shot it down.
    @mommylovessparkle I thought about Chloe but my son's cousin has that name plus I don't know if I want it to rhyme with my daughter's name...Chloe and Zoe...I don't know, it does kinda sound cute together
    @excitedforoctober @musicmomma I know Ava is really popular right now...darn it.
  • @2ndtimearound did you ask about Zailey? Or is it cute but just not up there? Lol
  • I like Sienna as well:)