Horrible tooth ache

edited September 2013 in Second Trimester
Is it ok to take ibuprofen?

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Tylenol, no ibuprofen while pregnant, you can take extra strength if needed :)
  • Do Tylenol much safer. Hope the pain goes away. Not are what's going on exactly but warm water with salt is good kinda cleans everything out.
  • I have cavities n a hole in my tooth. I have no insurance. It's been hurting for a few days on and off my 23 month old is so freakin clingy and needy right now and will not stop! I'm put on bed rest for the weekend bc of my cramping. I'm going insane!!! @jules @kimberly4411 thanks for ur response. I'll be sure to have someone drive me to buy some
  • Clove oil is much more effective.
  • Oh no I'm sorry :(...I hope you find little relief unfortunately with that stuff doesn't totally go away until fixed. Can't imagine being on bed rest with my lo around either so hard hope you have help.
  • You need to get that taken care of asap. An infection can be harmful to your whole body, not just the tooth. I'm sorry you're going through that, toothaches are the worst!
    @frantasic can probably help
  • Wilsomom is right. An infection can be harmful to you and your baby. You need to go see a dentist ASAP and have the tooth treated (even if that means extracting it) right away.
  • The ER will pull a tooth if there is infection
  • Oops I meant for the pain before you get to dentist or er..everyone is right