12 days to go!

edited September 2013 in Third Trimester
12 days to go I'm almost there lol I was remembering how my last labor went and got sick just of thinking lol I'm getting nervous!

Comments

• Soo close! I still got 12 weeks lol hope you have good labor this time. Not sure what happened last time. I'm hoping mine goes just as well as last time but that's probably a lot to ask for...but I'm hoping and praying!
  • @jules my last wasn't bad it was actually pretty quick the bad thing was that when I went to the hospital they were no rooms because they decided ti induce a buch of people and I was in full blown labor in the hallway I was crying because I was scared of giving birth on the wheel chair thank god my doctor step up and fixed a room (not a labor and delivery one ) I was a regular room he fixed up with some of the stuff and got me in 30 minutes latter I was pushing !!!!
  • Oh wow well the room thing sucks I would be freaking out too. But hey that was fast! My water broke at home and had my daughter 13 hrs later but only had to push through two contractions so that was fast I thought especially since it was my first. And I'm very petite so I was very happy to not have any tearing, therefore my recovery was nice and fast. I'm hoping it was all that red raspberry leaf tea a drank so I'm doing it again this time. :)