Finally decided on a name!

edited September 2013 in Baby names
Ava Maria :)

Her big sisters name is Alana Noelle and I think Alana & Ava sound so cute together! Opinions?

Comments

• Good luck! Lol my name is kimme (Kimberly) 13 years after I was born my sister came and they named her Katie (Katherine) and I still get called Katie by my mom and grandma lol but my mom did have 5 kids so maybe that's why.
    I do LOVE Ava though, I wish I was having a girl! We have no idea on a boy name, 15 more weeks to decide
  • I really like Ava too. That was gonna be the name for our daughter, but decided to compromise since I didn't let my husband have a say in the middle&last.
    You'll get the names mixed up no matter how much they sound a like lol!
  • @Kimberly4411 Sounds like my life! My name is Chloe and my little sister is Kelly. My mom and grandma calls me Kelly and her Chloe lol. My sister is 11years younger than iam lol.
  • @nameless Aww :) my boyfriend didnt really care about the names so I was on my own naming both of them. It was so hard to decide. I agree I get mixed up on nanes no matter what lol.
  • I think it's really cute. It is really close to the song "Ave Maria" (ah-vay), which is a Latin prayer. It is a very popular song, often sung at weddings, but has also been sung by many popular artists. My high school choir sang it at competition.
    Not that it matters, but I wanted to point it out in case you werent aware.
  • It's an adorable name. :)
  • I love it!!..
  • Beautiful name.. I used to know a family that used to live near us and they had a little girl named Ava.. Its a popular name now a days I think..
  • I like it its just like the girl from total divas she spells it eva marie though. But I think it is popular right now cute name.
  • @jules that's the first thing I thought when I saw it
  • @hopefulmom2be Thats the exact reason I decided on that name. Im Catholic and I love the Virgin Mary and that song is a very holy powerful song for her. :) I also lovr how nicely it flows with Alana.

@fate @perly @mylove2 @jules Thanks ladies :)
  • @morgdeebee lol im glad I'm not the only one :) I thought no one would have any idea what I'm talking about.