all day morning sickness. please help me!

edited September 2013 in Health
Im 12 weeks tomorrow, and ive been having really bad morning sickness. Ill wake up in the early am just to throw up. It carries on throughout the day and i cannot keep anything down for the life of me. Ive tried everything, crackers, food, naseua pill, water and resting. Still nothing will ease it up. I have my next appointment on wednesday to talk about it. But in the mean time what else am i to do?????

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had this with my first. I had morning sickness up to 7 months with her. Nothing worked for me I had to just ride it. With my boys caffeine helped a lil and if I got up in the middle of the night hungry I got something really small to munch on to hold me over till the morning. Hopefully it goes away for you sooner.
  • @homebirthadvocate i will talk to my doctor about the protein and B6. THANK YOU.

@debs its terrible dealing with all this sickness. It finally didnt go away until 10 pm. I will try eating small meals if i wake up in the night to see if that helps. :)
  • I was sick all day and all forty weeks ans six days. :( so I feel your pain. I found small snacks throughout the day helped (throwing up stomach acid sucks hardcore), ginger stuff, lemon (some lemon jjuice in water is pretty much all I drank the whole time) and sour candy. It didn't take it away completely (hell when I got on actual meds for it from my Dr it didn't take it away completely).
  • @natashalynn thats how i felt yesterday. It almost felt incurable and like i was helpless. I was in tears cause i couldnt even take a sip of water. I wanna try ginger candies and peppermint next time.
  • I was so sick the beginning of this pregnancy I ended up in the ER for dehydration. I took zofran and it helped tremendously. It sucks being that sick I hope you get some relief soon.
  • Ask your doctor for Zofran, works really really well.