can you see a line?

edited September 2013 in About App & Forum
photo 20130929_120607.jpg

Comments

• I dont see it there...but with my last i posted a pic that was a faint positive and no one could see it. I cracked the test open and posted a picture of just the stick and eveeyone could see it than. Maybe try that?
  • photo Screenshot_2013-09-29-12-47-32-1.png

I tweaked it anything now?
  • I do see a light line....when i actually click the pic i see it better...congrats! Have you had a normal cycle yet? Or woukd this be the first cycle after the miscarriage? (I think that was you, forgive if im wrong!)
  • I can see it ! Congrats
  • I don't see a line.
  • I don't see anything. I would wait could days test again. I've gotten what looked like faint line but I had to hold it certain way. And for me it was negative that month. The time we got pregnant it was very clear to see and I've always tested early. But you never know everyone is different. Best of luck hope you do get positive!
  • Thank you @coltensmamma yes I had one cycle :) we weren't using protection since the mc in july and I had my first period 9/5 assuming I ovulated around 9/19 I'm due around 6/12 and my bday is 6/15 :) thank you! @mrz_jackson
  • Congrats! I can see it in the second pic.
  • Im sorry, i don't see anything. But if it is a faint positive, CONGRATS :)
  • I do see a very faint line..id try first thing in the morning or in a couple days!.. update us!!! :)
  • I hope it's positive, but those tests are notorious for false positives/evaps. I had 3 of them once that I thought for sure was positive and it ended up being negative.

Fingers crossed though!! :)
  • Have you tested again?
  • I was just wondering the same!!
  • Looks like an evap to me. That's how all my evaps looked on these tests.
  • Ahh it wasn't a positive! My period was 8 days late too so frustrating. I'm suppose to be ovulating next week so hopefully we catch that egg :)
  • Ugh, that stinks!! I hate it when you get your period way late like that, it's so annoying!
  • Oh that's annoying lots baby dust to you this cycle!
  • Thank you!
  • Aww I'm sorry. AF can be a bitch like that.