I hate when we fight

edited September 2013 in Relationships
My husband and I have been super nasty to each other the past week. Off and on, sometimes over small things, other times over big things. I know we're both stressed, but I can't stand him sometimes and yet I always love him. and I know he loves me, but I sure can piss him off.
I am just sick of my life lately, and I realize that's such a selfish thing to say cause I have a lot of blessings, but for some reason I am in a total funk and can't snap out of it. it's affecting me physically, spirituality, emotionally, sexually, and mentally. I can't get a grip. :( I just hate feeling like this, but I keep sinking further.

Comments

• I'm sorry :(. We all have bad days weeks sometimes even months. But it will be ok..just the fact that your able to talk about it shows how strong of person you are. And everything will be ok. It's hard bc when one is stressed so is the other and many of those times rather than coming together we take it out on each other. In those moments what's always helped in my marriage is give it some time for me since I'm not patient usually couple hrs. Than I take that time to try do something nice which is usually planning and making nice meal and desert for my hubby he likes my cooking. Thank God! :) and then you will sit down eat it obviously and just simply say I love you and I really don't like to argue I'm sorry. Sometimes even if you didn't do anything wrong is ok to apalogize and be bigger person. Usually my hubby will give me good hug and kiss and really helps. And I'll be thinking of you and hope things get better whatever it is that is stressing you out will pass soon! Use it to make your relationship stronger don't let it bring you down :)
  • I hate when me and my hubby fight. It seems like when we fight its off and on for a week or so but seems like we are better after a big blow up after everything is out in the air and both say the same the we are tired of fighting and don't want to lose each other. It makes me feel better knowing through the fighting he still loves me and wants to be with me. if we know something is bothering us we try to talk about a head of time before its a big fight. I some times feel like I'm in a funk and I need tho do something for myself or for the hubby to make me feel special. Usually if I tell him I'm in a funk he tries really hard to put a smile in my face