what new tv shows are you enjoying so far?

edited October 2013 in Just for Fun
I'm such a tv junkie. what new shows are you enjoying so far?
I'm liking Sleepy Hollow, Back in the Game, TrophyWife, The Goldbergs and The Blacklist. I did watch Betrayal, but it was so cheesy, set up and cliche...but it's got stuart townsend in it and since I think he's a major hottie, I'm willing to keep watching. :-) call it a guilty pleasure.
what is everyone else watching?

Comments

• Nothing new, but I'm happy the new season of Big Bang Theory seems funnier than last year!! The only other show I follow is Teen Mom which is insanely embarrassing to admit lol.
  • hahaha! I'm excited about big bang too and don't worry about teen mom, I love vampire diaries and dancing with the stars. :-) guilty pleasures!!!
  • Not new, but Grey's anatomy, ncis and ncis la
  • Once upon a time, sleepy hollow was dumb to me, Marvel's shield agents, new girl, modern family lol
  • @Kimberly4411 sleepy hollow is half and half for me. sometimes the acting is pretty terrible, but I like the twist they're putting on the story plus my husband and I love Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown in general so we love any attention it gets. :-)
    was shields good? we haven't watched that one yet.
    I also love new girl, mindy project, modern family and downton abbey. :-) I did try to watch the new shows Mom and Dads but both seem to try a little to hard, like they haven't hit their comfortable stride yet.
    I also watched we are men and that one is pretty good too.
  • So far the only new show I'm interested in is "The Blacklist"

My oldies are "The Big Bang Theory", loving the new season.
  • I like Trophy Wife and Sleepy Hollow too. Super Fun Night looks like it may be funny.
  • Not new, but Grey's Anatomy is my show. Its sad that this will be Sandra Oh's last season. I don't think Grey's Anatomy will be the same without Christina.
  • I watch Teen Mom too :/ ...since my fave show Master Chef ended a few weeks ago I am now watching Master Chef Jr. and am soooo excited that American Horror Story is starting again next week!
  • edited October 2013
    @perly wait what it's her last season?????
  • I loved under the dome I cant wait foe the second season and of course big bang theory, also love modern family ive been following that show since the beginning lol
  • @morgdeebee yup. Its her last season. Her contract ends at the end of this season and she's not coming back. She decided this when she signed her 2 year contract before season 8. She's not gonna die though. I'm not sure how her ending will be but they're not killing her lol.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/sandra-needed-therapy-leave-greys-anatomy/story?id=19957498
  • @perly she will probably say she needs to get away from Owen or something.
  • I love modern family, big bang theory, Murdoch mysteries and I've started watching the project. Wanna try to watch the blacklist
  • @ExcitedforOctober I LOVE Master Chef!!!!! That and Top Chef are my fave cooking shows!
  • @morgdeebee probably. I think she'll get a better offer at another hospital in another state or something and she'll leave.
  • @musicmomma waiitttt sleepy hollow is a real town!?? If so that's freakin awesome!!!

I like watching too young to marry, bad girls club, teen mom occasionally, the voice just to name a few. Yes some r dumb
  • @adri805 yes it is and it is AWESOME!!!! We went up there last year and it was so much fun! The actual cop cars have the headless horseman on it and the cemetery is huge and super cool.
    it was such a fun environment to be in during Halloween! I wish we had the money to go up there again, but it'll have to wait til next year. My husband wants to make it a Halloween tradition. :-)
  • @musicmomma I haven't watch sleepy hallow yet but it's on the DVR waiting for me to have time to watch. I live about 45 minutes from sleepy hallow and actually going to spend the day there next Saturday we go every year around Halloween.
  • I'm going to google it. Towns like that fascinate me lol
  • 2 broke girls! Love love love that show!!!