oops :/

edited October 2013 in Third Trimester
So I was unscrewing a light bulb from my ceiling fan and I slipped and plopped onto my bed. ?? I am 33 weeks along, I have a little weird pain but nothing big. My bed is a new memory foam so its a little stiff. So instead of bouncing up I just hit. What do I do? Just see if I get pains?

Comments

• She is still kicking crazy!
  • I don't have any advice, but I hope everything is ok.
  • Id just keep an eye out for more pain. When I was pregnant with my son around 20 weeks I slipped on ice and fell on my butt. If your worried get seen:)
  • Thanks girls. (:
  • Did you fall on your stomach?
  • No. On my butt. :/
  • Well if it was on your butt most likely everything is ok. But keep an eye on the pain and her movement and if anything changes call your doc. Hope your pain goes away soon!
  • Everything seems to be okay. No pain and she is moving a lot. It just scared me. Thanks ladies (:
  • If tripped over my dog and fell down the stairs on my butt at 37 weeks and called the dr. she asked if the baby was still kicking and I said yes. she also made sure I hadn't fallen on my stomach. since I didnt she wasn't worried and all was well. :-) if you're worried, give your dr a call. it relieved my mind big time when it happened to me.