sleep

What do you lady's do when you can't sleep at night? I've been waking up every 20mins at night and it's getting old I'm so tired all the time! This pregnancy is kicking my butt!

Comments

• I cut out my daily nap. That helped a lot. Lol. Shower helps me too.
  • I dont get naps during the day haha! My son wont let me! :)
  • Benadryl and a hot shower then I get right in bed. I have 5 weeks left and now do tylenol pm bc my body is killing me also. Ask ur doctor but both are fine during pregnancy
  • edited October 2013
    I went through that in my second trimester, instead of playing on your phone in bed, get up and clean or organize or walk, anything but lay there, go back to bed when you feel you can sleep and you won't wake up after that :) at least it worked for me, I did some pretty random stuff in the middle of the night
    I'm afraid to take Tylenol or Benadryl cause I need to be functional if my 2 yr old needs me
  • @puddsmommy Im only 15 weeks thus didnt start until around 20 weeks or more with my son, when I was big and uncomfortable! Haha! Ill differently talk to my dr about benadryl or Tylenol pm!

@Kimberly4411 Clean would probably work! I stay awake for like an hour then sleep 20mins then up again! Drives me nuts! Plus there is always work to be done around the with a 2 year old! :) mine loves to throw every single toy he has down stairs!
  • U can drink some tea in the evening and relax watch some tv before bed..I sleep pretty well and im 31 weeks. Hope you find something that works for you.