exhaustion

edited October 2013 in First Trimester
I could barley pull myself out of bed to get my blood done hr later I'm back in bed then couple hrs later went to the grocery store shoved my face then back to bed my kids played while I played in bed my 4yr old is really good with her 2yr old brother. I wasn't sleeping but just laying in bed I was like this yesterday also. I have never been like this with my other three pregnancys. Exhausted yes but to the point its hard to get out of bed no. :( I guess I'll wait and see what Dr office says next week I had a whole bunch of blood test for different things. And I'm eating way more then ever for lunch I had a hot pocket then didn't fill me up I had another still not full and few snacks and still was hungry that's went and laid down

Comments

• I was the exact same way this last pregnancy, I wanted to go to bed by 6pm. I was usually in bed by 7:30. I am sure you will feel much better getting closer to your second trimester.
  • That's no fun I had that for about week this pregnancy it will pass. Hopefully sooner than later..And if your hungry eat whatever you need to many times that's our bodies way of telling us it is looking for some kind of nutrients.
  • Are you anemic? Low iron does that sometimes and that's how I was with my first pregnancy. Hope u feel better soon!
  • During my first trimester I was always tired. I was sometimes so tired I didn't even want to eat or finish a meal even though my body kept yelling "FEED ME!!". Later on in my first trimester all I wanted to do was eat and sleep. So I ate like crazy. I tried to eat in moderation but my body wasn't haven't it. So I ate until I was satisfied. Don't worry this will past hopefully by the end of the first trimester or beginning of the second trimester.
  • @adri805 for my last two I was but not till 2nd it would drop a lil. I should be getting my test back this week. @veevee I usually can't eat much first trimester because of nueasa this pregnancy has been so different from my last three
  • When i was pregnant, i felt the same way and turned out i was anemic.
  • @pearly I hope that's what it is so I can just take iron pills and feel better. I feel bad for my 4yr old and 2yr old I keep telling them sorry mommy is really tired
  • My nausea didn't kick in until the end of my first trimester mostly in the beginning of my second trimester.
  • You should try eating more protien and whole foods. Hot pockets are just processed junk that will spike your blood sugar and cause you to feel hungry soon after. Food like that isn't going to give you any energy either. I bet you'd feel 10x better if you just changed up your diet.
  • @starrxoxo9 I know that I got to eat better I was till this exhaustion hit me now I don't want to cook. I'll try to get my husband to cook this week to see if that helps
  • Can also do crock pot stuff? Even if its soup. Dump in some chicken or veg stock, whatever veggies you have, some seasonings like bay leaves, rosemary, thym, pepper, a bit of salt, maybe some chili flakes if you like heat, and let it simmer. Throw in some cooked noodles or rice at the end, and you've got veg soup.