Prodromal labor :(

edited October 2013 in Labor
For 2 days straight and now nothing! Oh well, it probably got my cervix riper at least.

Comments

• That's frustrating but hopefully your body made some progress I got it bad bad like 5 days before my water broke I for sure thought that was it. But you probably won't be too long..when do you usually go in labor? Or has it been all over the place?
  • @jules I've gone as long as 2 weeks over, up to 2.5 weeks early and everything in between. I always get this for a few weeks....at first I was excited but now it's getting old..lol
  • How far along are you again @wilsomom?
  • I can't believe you gotten two weeks over after doing it soo many times. I would think your body would just be popping them out by now :) sure makes me wonder when I'll go this time with my first my water broke at 38 weeks 6 days. And this baby girls is been head down for two weeks now but I don't think she's too low just chilling there. I just don't wanna go over 40 weeks lol but don't want too early either :)
  • I went 1 day before my due date with my first and my second was 2 weeks overdue and I had to be induced! Lol @jules
    @perly I'm 37w4d. I don't remember having the false labors this early, so maybe I won't go over this time. I've gone a week over with the last 4!
  • Oh man ur babies like to stay in there ha :)