HALLOWEEN TIME!!!

edited October 2013 in Just for Fun
What are you dressing your LO's as?
What are you dressing up as? SO/DF/DH?
What are you doing leading up to and for Halloween?

A few days before Halloween we're going to a pumpkin patch. It has a haunted barn, hayride, pumpkin patch, sack race slide, pig race and a lot of stuff I can't remember. We started going last year and we're going to make this a Halloween tradition.

LO is gonna be a little monkey. Pretty much a monkey onesies with a monkey hat with the ears and I'm going to buy a tail. Me, nothing. Lol.

Comments

• How cute!!! I decided my girls and I are going to be zombies. My SO would
    Love that but he's in vacation so he won't be around :( my little ones back up costume is a bee that was her sisters when she was her age. I think we r going to the pumpkin patch at some point. I want to try to make fun Halloween treats like the dirt with worms which I believe is crumbled Oreos with gummy worms and I think pudding over the "dirt" for mud....I just remember eating it as a kid and loving it
  • My boys will be Superman and Batman and my SO and I are Superman and Batwoman :) We are actually dressed up right now because we are going to a nephews Costume bday party like my son had this weekend.

Not sure if we are doing anything for Halloween though, its getting really chilly in the evenings now and last year my son was a monkey too but his costume was so thick and warm but thus years Superman costume is superman thin. I really want to go to a pumpkin patch though.

• The girls r going to b bumble bees :x

• Adrian has a superman onsie he's gonna wear and husband and i are gonna buy superman shirts and wear them with some jeans. We are going to pumpkin patch this weekend as well.
  • I forgot! Adrian's insurance gives out 2 free tickets to the Houston Zoo. So im gonna go pick those up this week.

So the plan is:
    October 19- Pumpkin Patch
    October 27- Houston Zoo
    October 31- Halloween :)
  • edited October 2013
    Not sure for myself yet..but Friday we're going to a Halloween fair thing at my nephews school Im making a dress for my daughter (2) "princees of the night" type of thing & my son will be "amazing" spider man (6) for the actual day I'm not sure what my daughter Is gonna be..either a bubble bee or a spider since we already have the costume
  • edited October 2013
    My son is going to be a boxer, I got the costume about a mth ago.lol I took him to the pumpkin yesterday and he had so much fun. Since it was during the week there were no lines and he got on all the rides in the kiddie zone and his favorite was the petting zoo. I hadn't been to a pumpkin patch in years, I'm glad I took him:) For halloween we will go trick or treating with family.
  • My daughter who is about to be 2 is being minnie mouse and im having my son on monday and he is going to be mickey mouse. I made both costumes myself :) we will be going trick or treating on halloween bur I wont be dressing up
  • It does get chilly here around that time but I'm only taking the LO trick or treating around the house with the family then at night we'll stay in while the other kids continue to trick or treat.
  • My son is going to be the hulk. I'm not going to be anything but a pregnant mommy. Lol. We will take him trick or treating in his great grandparents neighbor hood. We will also tske him to the pumpkin patch a second time for the hay rides. I am going to have my friend and her two daughters over to have a little kid halloween party. We might take him to the mall to go trick or treating too.
  • Me hubby and son are all being pirates! My son went to a pirate b day party and has been talking non stop about pirates since!
  • That sounds fun @PumpkinCupcake0307.

@PregnantElf: Lol that's like my cousin a few years ago went to a princess birthday party and talked her moms ear off about being a princess for Halloween.
  • My daughter is going to be strawberry shortcake. If I have the car id love to take her to a harvest fest. I took her to one on her bday on the 11th.

Ill probably go as a vampire just get teeth n blood. but if the adilts have a party ill buy a real costume lol.
  • @MommyLovesSparkle: Sounds fun. I used to love Strawberry Shortcake.
  • I'm gonna make my daughter a Boo costume from monsters inc. I ordered my husband a Sully costume. I ordered a hoodie sweatshirt that is mike & either my 16.yr old will wear it or I will.
  • @2ndtimearound: Aww I love it when the family dresses up.
  • My two year old is going to be sully from monsters inc and my 4 month old is a little fuzzy pink monster so they will match. Im going as a skeleton and my boyfriend is this goul/grim reaper thing he created out of like 3 different costumes. Itll be fun I havent dressed up in like 4 years
  • My daughter and son are going to be pirates :) we are taking them to a pumkin patch and if its not to cold trick or treating ( it snowed yesterday :/)
  • @adriens_mommy: Lol don't get too excited.
  • You said you haven't dressed up 4 years I was saying don't get too excited and overdose on trying on too many costumes @adriens_mommy.

@Mackenzies_mama2010: I love pumpkin patches they are so much fun.
  • @veevee ohh lol I didnt know what u meant :P no I actually just bought one without trying it on first I just wanted to get outta there. Luckily it does fit so im set
  • @adrien_mommy: Lol. That's good. I have to try on my costumes my butt gets in the way.