C-section mommies

edited October 2013 in Giving birth
How long was your hospital stay for a planned c-section? I was induced with my 1st and I was in the hospital for 5 days.

Comments

• I had my c-section on a Monday morning and i was discharged on a Thursday night.
  • @perly- oh wow I was hoping it would be less than that.
  • Well when i went in my blood count was low so i had to get a blood transfusion the day after my c-section, that may why i was there for 4 days.
    My cousin had a scheduled c-section and she was there 3 days. Same doctor and hospital.
  • @perly- I see. I'm just trying to get prepared since I'll need someone to watch my son. It's going to be so hard to be away from him that long:(
  • Hopefully its as short a stay as possible! I hated being away from my little man, I felt like he was going to think I abandoned him :(

BTW, how is your pregnancy going friend?
  • C section Monday. Left Wednesday afternoon
  • edited October 2013
    @excitedforoctober- I know girl, I feel so bad that I'm going to be away from him that long. Luckily he'll be w my mom so I know he'll be in good hands. My pregnancy is going good friend, I'm 25 weeks today. My blood pressure has been perfect:) I think it was my damn job stressing me out.lol How's mommyhood? How are the boys doing?
    @sands3- Hopefully I get lucky and get to leave that soon:)
  • Mine was 3 days for both my girls
  • I'm so nervous about having this baby and leaving Rion too! I'm trying for a vbac so I have no idea what's in store!
  • When I was induced I was in hospital total for 6 days with c sec. I'm hoping I won't be there this long with my c sec as well. I have never been away from my son for longer than a few hours so it'll be very hard for me too :(
  • Yeah Zorian stayed with my mom too so that was a big relief. We r all good, mommyhood is great!! I do not miss work at all. I've been blessed with great babies, Zorian is so used to his little schedule so that makes things easier and Lucian is a great night sleeper! He only wakes once at around 4:30am and then sleeps till 8 am. I want him to stay little since we plan on no more babies but at the same time I want him to grow so he can start playing with Zorian! :)
  • Mine were both three days
  • I was out in 2 days.
  • My first one I was out in 3 days and im having a scheduled c-section on monday so im figuring ill be out Wednesday night or Thursday morning
  • I went in friday morning n left tuesday afternoon
  • @pregnantelf- Aww good for you! I wish you the best of luck:) When are you due?
    @pumpkincake0307- I hope you get to leave the hospital sooner than the 6 days. There's nothing like resting comfortably at home:)
    @excitedforoctober- that's awesome! you're very lucky girl:) I hope baby J likes to sleep more than Julian.lol You guys don't plan on having mord kids friend? You guys are still young. We're done having kids after this one. I was considering getting my tubes tied until my dr freaked me out!lol
  • @monkey_girl- wow that's awesome!
    @nylasmommy-I hope I get to go home sooner than that.lol
  • We are definitely done...for a long time lol...why did he scare you?
  • Nov.23rd 3 weeks and 6 days!!!
  • It really all depends on your docter and whether you had complications. For all three of mine I was there for 3days. I had no problems though.