how long do yall think i have left?

edited October 2013 in Third Trimester
So I'm 35&5 days.. had a drs appointment and my Dr checked me for the 1st time he said I wasnt dialted but that his head was real low and my vag has been hurting the past like 2 weeks and I've been having period like cramps on and off... my Dr told me to start walking... so is the end near? Lol or am I just getting my hopes up

Comments

• Well you never know I'm 33w1d and my baby has been need down 4 weeks now and pretty low last two and I have uncomfortable days and was the same with my first. With her I was only at 1cm until my water broke at 38w6d so you never know. I thought I would be earlier last time this time I know better that no matter how soft you are or how dialated it can Happen anytime even go over due date for some. But walking does help you still have time though!
  • Is your cervix effaced at all? Maybe the cramping you're feeling is causing slow changes in your cervix.
  • @perly he didn't say he just said his head was down real low and told me to start walking
  • @jules I hope my water breaks this time I went way over with my 1st so I had to be induced that's why I'm hoping this one goes faster
  • Well if you were over the first time then I would get walking for sure! Maybe next week ask them again about your cervical change. Hopefully your making some progress.