3 Hours of Sleep! Yes!

edited October 2013 in Sleep
DS just went back down after almost an hour of crying. He was hungry and had pooped and peed, his diaper was loaded. I fed him, changed him, and put him on my chest and now he is out. This should give me a good hour or two of sleep if I can go back to sleep. Until then I'll just listen to him snore while I try to put myself back down.

We were sleeping good from (between) 11 to 3. I might have went down at 12. I'm still working on putting him on a schedule.

Comments

• It will keep getting better & better! :)
  • My lil one its been doing great at night I feed him snd change him before bed around 10 pm also that's his bath time and he goes down then like at 2 to 2:30 he wakes up again and I change him again feed him and back to bed untill 6 to 7 am he's a lil much man lol he was born 6lb 14 oz he's 27 days old 9lb 8oz breast only
  • @Wilsomom & @2girls_2boys: I'm actually happy he gave me those 3hrs of sleep and another 3hrs after that. I hope this continues and we move onto longer stretches.
  • @veevee congrats! Like @wilsomom said, he'll keep getting better and better. I don't know if you already do this or not but keep the room dark when he wakes up at night. Just have a small night light or something to help you see.
    Either way, you're doing good :)
  • @perly: That's exactly what I'm doing. I keep it dark with a little night light to change his diaper so I don't have to turn on the room light. I only whisper in his ear "Shh!" If he is starting to fuss
  • Sounds like his getting hang of it. That's great!