I love my DH/SO but I can't stand....

edited October 2013 in Just for Fun
I got this idea from another board thought it would be fun to play here. It's just a game.

His morning farts. It's like clockwork everyday as soon as he wakes up he lifts his leg or his butt and lets loose. Then smiles. That ish ain't cute.

His toothpicks. Yes. They are everywhere including the bed. I have to hand sweep the bed all the time.

How he loses everything. He misplaced his keys (car and house), his ID, debit card, work ID, socks, phone, etc you name it.

When he leave dishes everywhere but the sink. The bedroom, living room, couch. Really?

When he leaves his trash out. He has a trash can put it in there.

When he leaves his clothes everywhere. He walks on taking off his clothes and tossing them. Pants on the floor, socks on the couch, shirt in the chair, one shoe over here the other over there.

When he claims he's tired from work on his off days from an 8hr shift and he needs the rest. Sleep must be nice. What is it? How do you get it?

What drives you nuts that your DH/DF/SO/BF does?

Comments

• Omg that sounds just like my boyfriend right down to the damn toothpicks everywhere! Lol. And it drives me insane how he can't find anything just last night he came home from work decided he needed to run to the store he was here 10 min. And he left comes back and asked "have u seen my wallet" ugh yes right on the counter where u put it when u was grabbing the keys!! Smh
  • Its funny cause NONE of those are my boyfriend. He is the neatest man in the world lol
  • My husband is pretty neat guy however it's impossible to get him up and going out of the house takes forever drives me crazy some days and he hates being rushed so doesn't help situation.
  • Lol @jules.

@natashalynn: So nothing drives you up the wall about your boyfriend?

@adding1more: Oh I feel your frustration. Everything the "lose" tend to be in the most obvious spots.
  • Everytime we're in a rush to get somewhere, my husband suddenly has to poop! Madison and I will be loading up and I'll get a text from him. Pisses me off everytime!!
    And the fact the he just spent $200 on diet stuff, when we still need a ton of stuff for baby and he isn't even eating like he's dieting!! Total waste of money and it infuriates me
  • Oh man, this is gonna be a long one lol.

1. I hate that he farts in front of people. Its so disgusting and disrespectful to me, i literally CANNOT stand it. Especially because i don't do that.

2. I hate that he uses things and doesn't put them back where they belong. I have a place for EVERYTHING and he can never put the things he uses where they are supposed to be.

3. My husband work with insulation, that stuff makes you itch like crazy and he knows that, but he will still come home from work and take his work clothes off and throw them with our regular clothes instead of the special basket i have for his work clothes. And i forgot to say, that's if it makes it to the laundry basket even if the wrong one. It drives me NUTS!!

4. I hate that lately he's had this attitude about the house not being clean. He comes home, moves EVERYTHING out of place and expects me to pick up after him and im tired of it. We got into it the other day and i told him that i was so tired that if he didn't start picking up after himself i was gonna leave him. I know it sounds extreme, but its gotten to the point where my house is only clean when he's not here and that's only for a few hours. We are two adults perfectly capable of keeping a one bedroom apartment clean.

5. I hate that we fight over something so dumb as how dirty the house is. Most couples fight about money, we fight over him not helping around by picking up his shit lol.

6. I hate that he eats on the bed. My dining table is in the same room as my living room, in which we have a huge flat screen... He can eat at the dining table and watch tv just fine.

7. My husband cannot find anything for the life of him. I always have to "help" him find things. Sometimes its as easy as moving an item to find the item he needs, but he's unable to move things. He looks, and if its not right there jumping and saying "im here! im here!" he will not find whatever he's looking for.

My husband, i love him, but he drives me INSANE all day everyday even when he's at work.
  • You poor thing @perly.

I would kick his ass @Kimberly4411.
  • Lol. Don't get me wrong, i have such a sweet, loving man... But he's a man lol. He does what men do lol.
  • I got one. Lol. I suck suck suck at math, and he knows it. Today at the store, there was something with a sticker saying 42% off, I asked him how much it would be, and instead of answering, he starts walking me through the mathematics of it. Don't give me a math lesson in the middle of the store! Just tell me. Lol
  • My husband just embarrassed me at an old friends wedding last night. He got drunk, I was trying to get him to slow down on the drinking, to pace himself. He wouldn't listen & started saying really rude comments to me. I started crying, and had to go try to hide so none of my friends would see. I think he was jealous cuz it was a guy friend of mine that was getting married & all the people I knew were guys. He kept asking if I hooked up with anyone that was there. I wasn't that kind of girl in high school, I didn't hook up with guys. I was with only one guy in high school, which was my boyfriend of 2 years & he wasn't there. I was really sad because I was really looking forward to seeing these people, and my husband ruined it.

He woke up & apologized but saying sorry just didn't feel like enough. He wanted me to drop it because he said sorry, but I'm still upset.This isn't the first time he's gotten like that and every time he promises that it won't happen again. It's happened like 5 or 6 times in the last 4 yrs.
  • Nothing about my husband drives me.crazy, he use to leave dishes everywhere and leaves his clothes in the leaving room, on floor but not anymore because we got into it really bad, ever since we got into a big O fight about it he stopped he actually cleans the entire house, do dishes gives the kids bath after he works 8+ hours...I luv my husband he's a great husband/daddy
  • @2ndtimearound I'm sorry what jerk. I would be beyond upset. My hubby did something stupid one time while we were dating and he got drunk let's just say I had talk with him his not gotten drunk since which is long time. He will have bear or two or glass of wine that's about it. But that only happens once every few months. Your hubby needs to take it a lot more serious. I've seen a lot damage be done in life with others because of alcohol he needs to ask himself what's more important. Hope he can finally learn from this experience for your sake.
  • @mommy2two: Sometimes it takes a big blowout to get an understanding going on. I wish my SO would man up. He hasn't seen me or his son since Friday morning at Elijah's weight check and after that he went back home. But let's stay on the topic at hand.

@2ndtimearound: I'm sorry but what a dick. You shouldn't have to deal with that. I'm sorry he ruined a good night. You need to sit and have a nice long conversation with him and let him know how you feel. An apology is nice but it doesn't mean jack shit if he hasn't learned he needs stop. 5-6 times in a 4 year spans doesn't look like its going get better anytime soon.

I agree with @jules.