Holiday Catalogs

Anyone know where I can order some or get them in store?
I know Jcpenney has them instore and you pay for them. (Unless you have a coupon to get it free.)

Im super excited for the holidays I want to get a head start :)

Comments

• I didn't know they had such thing lol....u have to pay to get one to look at stuff to order from their store??? Oh wait I have seen one before but it was the Victoria's Secret and you order it online.
  • edited October 2013
    The only place I know that still have catalogs are JCPenney. I think Carson's still has a catalog. Try googling "Holiday Catalogs" to see which store still has them. I'm an online shopper when it comes to the holiday shopping so I can't really help you.

I love the holiday season. This is my favorite time of the year. The fashion, the weather, the food, how warm and cozy the house/apartment gets, being with family you don't see as often throughout the year.
  • I'm super excited too!!
  • @adri805 Lol I think its dumb to pay too but its really fun to get them! Usually around the holidays everyone in my family circle wat they want. it gives us good ideas for that one person who has everything so you dont know what to buy lol.

@veevee I dont think I have a Carson's here. I definitely want to get jcps though :) I dont have a debit/credit card because I have a major shopping addiction and all my money would be gone in about 1.5 seconds lol. So I cant order online and I searched hokiday catalogs and they are mostly for online stores. I completely understand and LOVE the holiday season as well :) Everything is just so beautiful. I even enjoy Christmas music I love the holidays so much lol.

@excitedforoctober :) :) :)
  • edited October 2013
    I love Christmas music too. It's a station in Chicago that starts playing nothing but Christmas music nonstop from the week of Thanksgiving (or before) all the way to the day after Christmas. It help me stay in the mood too.

Lol. I have to restrain myself too when it comes to online shopping too.
  • edited October 2013
    @veevee Im pretty sure we have that here too! :) It definitely helps keep me in the mood :) Do you have a favorite song? I love r&b christmas songs so anything Brian Mcknight or Boys ll men but my favorite is let it snow by boys ll men ft brian mcknight. Christina Aguilera made a Christmas cd a while back I love that too. Her voice is just amazing.
  • I love R&B Christmas songs too. I have Christina's Christmas akbum, had it when it first came out. I was a huge NSYNC, BSB, Btithey Spears, Christina Aguilera fan. Aw the 90's oh how I miss you. I also like "Let It Snow" by Boys II Men and Brian McKnight. I don't really have a favorite song. :( I do have a playlist full of R&B Christmas songs on http://playlist.com. I gotta remember my username its been awhile since I updated it.

I also like "Baby It's Cold Outside" the regular version and the R&B version and many more. I love listening to the Charlie Brown Christmas theme.

My mom bought the Charlie Brown Christmas table tree with Linus blanket wrapped around it. She added Snoopy laying on his house with Woodstock on his nose next to it. She's a big Charlie Brown fan and loves to decorate.

Can't wait to decorate.
  • @veevee my radio usually doesn't leave The Lite once Thanksgiving comes :)
  • edited October 2013
    @ExcitedForOctober: Same here. At home, on my phone, the car. 93.9 lite fm. SO has even got into it. Every time I'm in the car he puts on the station.

Also the 24hr Marathon of "A Christmas Story" from Christmas Eve night until Christmas night.
  • @veevee I wish my SO liked it, he hates it!

He does love "A Christmas Story", I'm not a huge fan. I'm more of a "Home Alone" fan, I wish they would play that all day instead! Lol
  • @ExcitedForOctober: He had no choice but to like it. Don't get me wrong he likes it but I'm sure its not something he'll play if I'm not in the car. He mainly does it for me.

Home Alone comes on too much. It even comes on during the summer. A Christmas Story might come on about two times before the marathon or not at all. I guess that's what makes it special. SO doesn't like it either though. Oh well... Lol.
  • edited October 2013
    Sorry girls I got caught up ay home and couldnt log onto here until now!

Anyway @veevee I feel you! I love it too!! Ill have to check that website out. I love Charlie brown too :) I seen in kohls they had Charlie brown Christmas books and soft stuffed animal type snoopy, the yellow birdie, and charlie brown dolls for only $5 each :)
  • Ooh let me go tell my mom.

Once I remember my username I'll post the actual link to my playlist.
  • I think Sears has one, maybe Macy's. . Toys r Ud has one that you have to buy. I don't buy them as I start shopping over the summer and am done by Thanksgiving, except for kid's toys. Kids always seem to want the newly released highly advertised stuff anyway so I wait until November for them.
  • I just got the toys r us one in the mail yesterday my kids are having a field day marking what they want. I didn't have to pay anything for it I'm on the mailing list
  • The Toys R Us book is free. We get it every year and we're not even on the mailing list, Lol.