So uncomfortable

edited October 2013 in Pregnant
I'm 33, almost 34 weeks and sooooo uncomfortable. Just 3 more weeks until full term and then I'm going to do everything in my power to get this kid out. Every old wives tale ever heard of. Sigh week 37 can't come fast enough. I just don't get how some women love being pregnant because I can't wait for this to be over.

Comments

• Same here, im 34wks and 5ds. I've been very uncomfortable, cant wait til the end [-O<
  • I'm 34w3d and I had no idea our due dates were soo close. I am happy to have some belly buddies even though we're almost done. I'm too looking forward to 37 weeks I'll be running around like crazy I have days that are uncomfortable which I know is normal but can't wait to meet our baby girl December 5th can't come fast enough!!! Have you started doing anything yet as far as help labor go smoother? I've been drinking red raspberry leaf tea which I did with my first I swear it helped. Then I'll start epo maybe next week by mouth then 37 weeks inside I did that with my first as well.
  • @jules my dd was moved to Dec 5th but I'm thinking more thanksgiving is when this is gonna happen. At 36wks I'll start pumping like crazy, doing squats, heavy lifting and of course lots of sex lol.
    @nancyb I feel like every time he moves my stomach is ripping apart :(
  • @frantastic well that's exciting! I wonder who will go first? I probably won't do anything crazy until 37 weeks just to be safe only cause what if it works really well and I go in labor and I don't want this baby here too early. But I'm thinking thanksgiving too only bc my first my water broke at 38w6d and had get exactly week early so thanksgiving would be exactly a week..but you never know as long as I don't go over I'm good :) when did you have ur lo last time?
  • @jules I had my first at 38wks 2days. I really don't want to go into Dec only because I have soooo much going on that month. I know too early would be bad so that's why I'll start my routine at 36wks and hope it kicks in at 37. Nov 27th was my grandmas birthday, she passed away in 2008 but we were very close, I'd love if my son was born on her birthday.
  • @frantastic I'm sorry about your grandmother :(.that would be great day plus perfectly healthy for the baby you will be 38w6d. I wanna go on November 21st that's 38 weeks exactly will give me just enough time to recover and get things ready for thanksgiving since my family is coming to our home this year. But technically you and I are good to go as of November 14th that's when we will be 37 weeks :) did you do your routine last time that helped you go into labor you think? That did you do or what's your routine?! Maybe you know things I don't that can help me this time :)
  • @jules you're brave hosting thanksgiving so close to your dd :) I hope it works out for you then. Basically my routine was every old wives tale you've ever heard of. I walked miles daily, did squats, lifted heavy stuff. I ate greasy food, spicy food, greasy and spicy food lol. I ate a whole pineapple by myself. Drank caster oil, had tons of sex lol and anything else I was willing to try. I don't know what, if any one thing, particularly worked but he came out early and so I'll be trying all of that stuff again plus pumping. I've heard that can cause labor so I'll try that too this time.
  • @frantastic well I drink red raspberry leaf tea but that's just to help with labor and recovery, then I'll be starting epo probably next week. Then I used burthing ball, and I did pump I think my water broke couple days later. Sex obviously hehe. I'm gonna try the pineapple this time and spicy food. I never did castor oil there's no way I can do that from all the stories I've seen on here lol. You think it helped you?
  • Waahh!! every one is so close but me! LOL I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow and time is CREEPING!!!
  • @jules I don't know if any one thing worked or if it was a combo of all the stuff I tried. The caster oil was nasty and gave me diarrhea :( but I didn't poop myself during labor so maybe it wasn't all bad lol.
    @OhHowWonderful I feel like time has stopped and these last few weeks are dragging on for eternity.
  • @frantastic ya its probably the combination of them all. How soon after the caster oil did you go in labor? I couldn't do it no matter what lol but according to my hubby I didn't really poop he said there was tiny wet came one time that was it so I'm good with that. I usually eat clean especially towards the end so I don't have to poo especially after labor that's scariest part but went perfectly fine first time around since I didn't tear hoping it's as smooth this time around.