Trick or treating question

We're going for the first time this year since our first is two and can enjoy it. :-) What time do you take them out and around at that age? I'm not really sure when's too early to go, but I wanna make sure we're back home in good time for trick or treaters in our neighborhood. (they usually start coming around 6:30 - 7 ish).

Comments

• I think the earliest possible at this age, I would go around 5...I am really bummed that I won't be able to take my 2yr old today, its supposed to rain ALL day in Chicago.
  • We're taking our daughter to the harvest party at our church it starts at 5:30 but we were gonna go at 6 that way we're not the first there lol. But they have trunk treat, games, bounce house's, petting zoo, hay ride, and food. But with little one you won't be out long last year we just went around my parents neighborhood around the same time. You don't want to go too earlier because some people might not be ready and just coming home from work need minute ya know. I say once you see other kids starting to go just join them.
  • I'm going early this year and went early last year my son is 2 so well leave 5ish and same as last year only do like 4or5 Blocks
  • Last year we went too late. We were waiting on everyone to meet at my sisters house and we ended up leaving at 8. This year we're leaving at 6.