35 weeks belly!

edited November 2013 in Third Trimester
http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m490/Jules280/Scarlett Grace Year 2/2013-10-31120646_zps7e2718c4.png

Been soo busy having fun today that I forgot I'm 35 weeks already. Last few weeks have been flying by!!!

Comments

• Now your bump is starting to show. Cute.
  • You're so tiny and cute it borders on ridiculous lol. I'm just jealous because you look really good :)
  • @veevee ya its about time ha? Only 4w6d left!!!

@frantastic your so sweet! I'll have to send you a pic of myself after baby so you can make me feel better you always do :) hehe
  • You are so cute!! She'll be here before you know it! :)
  • @wilsomom I hope so :) my sister in law that was due day after you is still preggers I'm hoping that doesn't happen to me. With Scarlett my water broke at 38w6d but every baby and pregnancy is different. I so don't want to go over my due date. I'm getting soo excited! Oh and I was going to ask you have you ever measured behind? I was looking at my card that my doc writes stuff on and I take it home I noticed that after 28 weeks I've been measuring smaller. Last appointment 35 weeks I only measured 31. My doc isn't worried since im small I guess in general and baby was only little small at the 32 week ultrasound.