@jules

Hey! How are you little lady/ is it almost time?

Comments

• Hey hey! I'm doing well got 28 days still I'm slowly starting to get impatient lol. How are you doing? How's your little cute?
  • Wow! Hang in there! I know how slow it can get. Doing pretty good. Trying to adjust to new baby. Good news is baby started sleeping through the night after a week. Bad news is she hates being awake and cries when she is. Ahhh....LOL @jules
  • Ya the end is always long waiting game for sure..but I don't mind too much cause still need hubby to finish couple things. I'm glad your doing well I'm sure you need busy busy, but that's soo great that the baby is such great sleeper I hope I get that lucky this time around. Scarlett started sleeping through the night around 3 weeks but I still got get up to feed here and there. But she's great sleeper all around I doubt I'll get lucky twise lol
  • @Jules hopefully you do! The only thing that sucks is that when baby cries, she wakes up my oldest.
  • Thanks. Ya thats one thing I'm worried about, I think I'll be able to keep Scarlett on her schedule no problem she loves it. But I think it will be hard if baby cries loud that it might keep Scarlett up. She is light sleeper just like me after all. But at least at first I'll have the baby in our room in the bassinet or out in the family room during the day. And Scarletts room is the last one so hopefully she doesn't hear it too much or slowly learns to ignore it. I got lots praying to do with all this hoping lol..it's gonna be hard I hope I can keep it together doing it in my own most day since hubby works. I don't wanna become cranky pants.
  • How is she with babies? My daughter is great her but the only problem is that she trys to hug her if i put her on the couch. I'm afraid she'll crush her. She's only safe in my arms or crib. You'll be fine! First week is the hardest.
  • @monkey_girl she's great with babies and all kids. My sister in law just had her baby week ago and we were visiting all day Saturday. And she was very very gentle or she was doing her own thing..she's very independent..so I know at first she will be super curious like she was with her cousin but after 15 minutes she was just doing her daily things. It was cute bc every time he cried she would stop what she was doing and look all worried or all if his ok lol. Ill for sure have to be very careful to always keep an eye on the baby just in case but I think for most part it will be ok...ya I'm very scared of like the first 3 weeks lol
  • So cute! I think initiation is over for my baby...lol my toddler let's her be now. @jules
  • Ya I think it's they all just do it at first I'm hoping to get cute videos once we get home with the baby of her meeting her sister it would be cute memory for them to have.