Ovulation question with maybe some tmi.

Hey ladies! I haven't been on since last year some time but I'm back and have been reading threads and am so excited for all of you!!! My question is this:
My bf and I (not my children's father - we aren't together anymore), have been using the pull out method. Turns out either the 3rd or 6th I was supposed to ovulate ( I had the clear fertile cm during that time) and on Nov the 2nd and 3rd we had sex. The 3rd we did it twice and 5 minutes apart. What are the chances of becoming pregnant with precum? I know it only takes one sperm and having a one and a two year old, I know some stuff but I've never used this method before. Anyone know how likely it is? Thanks in advance! Period is due the 20th.

Comments

• Anything is possible in my opinion. You just gotta wait see unfortunately.
  • @jules Yeah. I use the mydays app to track my periods and then when I charted that we had sex, it was on the o day and now that I know it's a possibility, I'm kinda excited lol but I don't wanna be excited just for af to show.
  • I used my days app also but did a opk and the app was a week off when I was actually did ovulate. You should be able to test soon. First response is what I used to find out I was 3 weeks pregnant
  • @debs thanks! Yeah I had cramps on stretchy, clear cm during that time. I guess we'll see. Lol :)
  • That's what ive used to help get pregnant with both my girls. Worked very well for me. Hope u get the answer u want when its time!
  • I had a friend in high school who got pg with the pull out method. :/

• I am SUPER fertile, we only had to have sex one time and not pull out for me to get pregnant with both my sons and prior to that we had been using the pull out method for a long time and I never got pregnant so I really, don't think there's a high possibility that it could get you pregnant, sorry :(
  • I don't believe in the pull out method. I know way too many people that got pregnant with the pull out method.
  • @excitedforoctober @perly thanks ladies! Who knows what's gonna happen. I don't know if the fertile cm comes before or after ovulation or maybe both. I started getting it the 2nd and in went up through the 6th and ended. I've just been cramping so bad and yesterday I got pinchy/stabbing pains in the right ovary area and also when I stood up. I'd be 6-9 dpo depending on if I od the 3rd or 6th. Lol sheesh