Wtf is wrong with ppl nowadays

Comments

• Omg that just made me cry.
  • That's soo sad..I'm sorry but I would have taken my infent in even if he told me she just feel on the floor. Their heads are so sensitive at that age even a fall may have cased serious injury prior to him falling on her.
  • @perly @jules @excitedforoctober @frantastic I know their freakin idiots! How could he not tell his wife or whatever she is to him that he Faldo kneed the baby on the head. He's a dumb ass Stupid ass. And the mom is just as stupid if not more. How could she not take her baby to the ER when she noticed her head was swelling and her baby's face was all bruised. And I agree @jules why would she not take her baby to the ER just for the simple fact that she fell on the floor. And wtf, since when is a newborn that crazy squirmy that she wiggled off his lap? They move a good amount but that just seems like bs to me. I was so sad when I read this and also so mad. Two fucken morons. Excuse my language.
  • Yeah that story sounds like such BS. I really hope that baby girl is given to good loving parents who love her the way every child should, some people should never have children.
  • Totally agree! Poor thing makes me so sad I too hope she gets blessed with a wonderful family who will realize that she's a blessing like all children are unlike these people who don't deserve to be a parent.
  • @excitedforoctober @jules I hope she finds a good home as well and a family that deserves this blessing. I surprised CPS only took the baby, they obviously seem like shitty parents so I would have thought they would look into taking all their kids
  • Maybe they just didn't add the details about that yet. I'm sure there is a lot that has to be done before they just take any child. In must cases it's very black and white the child or children need to be removed but unfortunately they have to follow protocall.
  • @jules that's true. I haven't heard any updates on the baby. I hope she is ok
  • That just turns my stomach..
  • I know, it's so messed up :( @kayleigh27