My phone was stolern

My phone was stolen and all of the picture from the time my son was born until today was on that phone. I can't believe it. I just want to cry. I called AT&T and disabled my service and filed a police report. We really do have some dishonest ass people in this world.

Comments

• :(. Thats so heartbreaking. Did you have them pics backed up online? I had tmobile and it had auto backup for my pics and contacts.
  • Oh no I'm soo sorry that's why I always back everything up in case I break it or gets stolen.
  • Oh no, I'm sorry :(
  • Nope Google didn't back up my photos. I thought I had synced my phone but it didn't back up. After AT&T did an update on my phone I noticed a lot of stuff didn't sync it unsynced. I just have to accept this as a lost and lesson learned. Next phone I will make sure I back up and keep close to me. @adding1more @jules @ExcitedForOctober. Luckily the important pictures, like his birth, first smile, and first Halloween are on SO's phone too. It's just the other pictures I had for keepsake that are gone.
  • I'm sorry :( glad you still have those I would get those saved and thank goodness his still so little enjoy the time and get lots new pictures! I would be really upset too.. how did it happen?
  • I'm so sorry! This is my worst nightmare, I back up my phone often and have pictures on several flash drives and they're in a fire proof safe. I have a really bad memory and pics are the only way I can remember anything
  • @jules: I think it fell out my pocket by the car and when I went back it was gone. I saw some guy walk to our car and I think he saw it and took it.

@Kimberly4411: I'm like that as well. I do have other pictures of him on my digital camera too. SO has a lot of pictures of him and so does my mom, FMIL and FSIL. So I feel a little better. I just got to ask them can I put the pictures on a flash drive.
  • That's not cool at all. Too bad you didn't have any tracking app on it or nothing. I have two different once on mine. One will send me exact location and directions to the phone which I can use hubbys phone to do and the other will send me pictures and videos of what's going on around so I can identify the person with the phone and they wouldn't even know it's taking a pic or video. My hubby did all that mainly because phones get stolen all the time and he knows how sad I would be.
  • @jules that's crazy! Technology these days!
  • @jules: it's hard to track a phone when the thief turns off the phone.

@ExcitedForOctober: Tell me about it.
  • Oh my!! That's horrible! :(
  • @excitedforoctober I know right!
    @veevee well at any point the phone is on even for few seconds which ever phone u use to track the stolen one will receive a text or email which ever one you want. I mean it's better than nothing at least you would have chance at figuring out where or who has your phone ya know.
  • So sorry!! A tech at the apple store reset my phone without backing it up first Amd I lost tons of pics and videos. I was furious.

@jules what are the names of those apps. Can't hurt to be safe.
  • @1stwoodsbaby look up phone locator on the app store there are lots of them. :)