CHICAGO'S CHRISTMAS MUSIC STATION

@ExcitedForOctober: It started.
http://m.939myfm.com/articles/workday-watercooler-421220/calling-all-holiday-song-requests-11828967/

It's that time of the year again and we are just as excited as you are! With all your favorite holiday songs being played 24/7, we want you to tell us what some of your favorites are! Don't forget we have a ton of great contesting and fun holiday content for you every day during the holiday season too! Thank you for making 93.9 MY fm a part of your 2013 holiday season.

Comments

• I know, I'm so excited!!
  • edited November 2013
    I programmed it to my iheartradio on my phone. I'm just jamming and singing to the LO. @ExcitedForOctober
  • Lol I'm soo in love with Christmas I bought more decorations today, and already talked to hubby about what I need him to do and when. And Scarlett and I have been watching Christmas movies and listening to music :)
  • @jules Me too. I love this time of the year. Cuddling up with the LO watching movies and listening to music. Can't wait to start decorating after Thanksgiving.

Even though Elijah will only be 3mos he can still get a few things. Mostly clothes.
  • Ya he can get things for sure Scarlett first Christmas she was only 13 days old so we just got things we still needed from my parents like high chair and I did pj and ornament like I do every year for hubby its tradition so ive done it for her every Christmas as well.