Hopefully this is good sign that labor is near!

edited November 2013 in Third Trimester
sorry if it's little tmi hubby and I had sex two nights ago. Ever since I've been losing lots mucus I see more and more everyday! Also been cramping and some back cramps. Some sharp pains down there randomly. I'm sure it's all normal and good sign. As my due date is 10 days away!! I would love some labor dust from all you :)

Comments

• Sending lots and lots of labor dust for you. Hopefully you'll go soon.
  • @perly thank you!!!
  • That's a good sign, especially if it's bloody at all. Good luck & lots of labor dust your way!
  • @wilsomom unfortunately haven't seen any blood but better than nothing! My mom thinks I'll go in labor after thanksgiving because I'll feel relaxed and not worried about having to get things done for thanksgiving so less stress guess..Will see!
  • Yeah that's true! I started losing my plug this last time about a week before I think...it's crazy how you forget these things so soon though lol. But once it got a little bloody it was the next day. Hopefully you'll go after the holiday so you're not in the hospital!
  • @wilsomom I hope so too! I didn't have blood the first time I was loosing it then I'm not sure how much later my water broke. It really is funny how much we forget..I wish I would have kept journal or something just so I could compare the two for fun!
  • Yup that baby is coming on Thanksgiving day. Mark my word, lol.
  • Come on baby!
  • Sending lots of labour dust!
  • :) Any exciting stuff today?
  • @veevee lol I wouldn't mind I already had thanksgiving food at my mops group last week and plus I know my family would just wait if that was the case until I'm home. Plus my dad goes back home on Sunday he would love to be here for the baby and my mom is staying back to help with Scarlett but she's grandpa's girl so she wouldn't even notice if I was gone if she had all those people here :)
  • @lovemylife11 thanks girl!
    @monkey_girl thank you :)
    @fate well I have my ob appointment at 10:15 today so maybe he will have some good news..or at least some advice on help kill this cold I had last couple days...
  • Awwww. I've always hated colds during pregnancy. They're so drawn out and long.
  • Howd the appt go?! Anymore dilation? Hopeful for you!!
  • @fate I know I've never had one and rarely get sick kinda bummed out especially with family coming tomorrow I'm gonna ask him what he suggests and try kill this thing today!!!
  • @coltensmamma oh it's not until 10:15am it's about 9 here right now I'm in California. But I'll let you know when I know. Last week I was not dialated at all I'm not sure if his even gonna check this week. I hope so!
  • I forgot ypu were in cali! Lol good luck!
  • @coltensmamma well appointment went well he said baby looks great sounds great..he didn't check me which is fine I mean I only have 9 days left anyways and him checking my cervix will change anything anyways. He gave me great list of medicine I can take I bought some already feeling little better :)