moving on

I am going to remove this app from my phone. This is a dead site.lol

Comments

• This is a dead site but I still come on and talk to the few ladies that are still here. I've been trying to get more people to join. If you update the app it has a new forum.
  • @candy101
    @veevee it's not as active as it once was. But since we are all the originals therefore on multiple children now pretty busy to always be on our phone. Plus some the other forms I've seen might be more active but there's soo soo much drama. Just like you I still come on to stay in contact see what everyone is up to and how everything is going. :)
  • It's slow for sure but still better with less drama. @jules is right with most of us on our second and third kids who has time to be on the phone.
  • I agree with everything @jules said
  • @candy101, @jules, @Frantastic, @adri805, @MommyLovesSparkle: I'm on baby #1 and I have a hard time getting on my phone and that's with this forum and my September 2013 Birth Club on BabyCenter and the September 2013 Facebook group. I mean I only the time when DS is napping and sleeping.
  • @veevee lol that's me I mainly go on when my lo is napping, in bed, or just wanting to play on her own! Other then that I'm busy busy im sure we all are.
  • It's super slow now but the drama was terrible back when I first came on! It was always something or someone getting banned bc ppl got harsh and were not so nice. @veevee
  • i love this app lol