Hello again!! :D

edited December 2013 in Pregnant
Well, its been a couple years since I have been on here, and Im sure a whole lot has changed. New members, new pregnancies, new news, new problems, and many many new lives. I figured I would join back up since *gasp* Im pregnant AGAIN! How exciting right?! Im about 2 to 2 1/2 weeks and just found out YESTERDAY! Already have a midwife established and am totally ready to just DO this! This time around I want to do this the way I only dreamed of last time :) with some added plans.

A little about myself:
My name is Samantha, Im 22, live in Oregon. Im approx due August 20, 2014 very much a *SURPRISE* baby. My first was born October 3, 2011. He is the ultimate picture of health. His dad dipped out and is the definition of a dead beat. Which at this point I am thankful for because he is not a good person and life is a lot easier with out him. I have a boyfriend who takes very good care of us and we both love very much, this is his baby on the way :) We are very surprised, not ready, but extremely excited and this baby is very very very wanted. My life is pretty crazy, Im a "total hippy" so Im told, I do the whole organic, natural, gluten free (as much as possible as my man has celiac's so we try to accommodate), old fashioned, Dreadlock, free spirited ball of peace, love, and happiness. I work my ass off at an animal shelter called PAWS <3 I love my job, very much! I was here when Pregly was I believe quite a lot less than a year old, and I am absolutely stoked to be back!

Happy Pregnancies Everyone :D

Comments

• Congrats on the pregnancy!!! And welcome back! I been since April 2011. My first was born 11/10/11 and had my son on 10/22/13. He was due on 11/16 but had a emergency induction due to my blood pressure. I love love having my babies so close. Im busy busy but wouldn't have it any other way. Congrats again and enjoy your pregnancy!
  • Congrats!!!! I've been here since March 2011. My little munchkin was born October 5th and am currently expecting and very surprised as well! I'm due march 7th with my third girl. Welcome back!
  • Congratulations! I've been here since been Feb of 2011 and my son was also born in oct 2011, and I'm due June 9th welcome back
  • Congrats! And welcome back :)
  • Congratulations! I'm glad you found someone who is there for you. It's never too late! I'm also doing birth the way I have always wanted! I had my daughter Corri in July 2011, my son Davey in July 2012, and I'm expecting right now, due in January. Yep, my third baby since I joined this forum in January 2011. LOL. We didn't find out the gender so we are very anxious for baby's arrival. It's so exciting though!
  • How lovely!! :D I recognize all of your guys names :) Good times!! Congrats to all of you and your pregnancies!! Feb 2011 was when I joined up myself!! So this is all very exciting to meet up with all of you again!! Yay!
  • Hey I remember you! :) Welcome back! I have a little one too that was born October 2011 & im pregnant again also :) im due Feb 1st the time sure needs to fly by quicker because im sure im ready to pop any day now my bellys so big. Lol.
  • Congrats and welcome back!! I remember you, my son was also born on 10/3/11:) I'm 33 weeks pregnant with another boy!
  • Awh our son's were born the same day! :D Thats really cool! :) Congrats on this one as well!!
  • Congratulations on your pregnancy.
  • I remember you! I had a different name back then, how is Adrian? I hope all is going much better for you. Congrats! I'm expecting again, too.
  • edited December 2013
  • @kenzie0713 read her other post sweetie...she had a miscarriage :-(