How can i sign in

on my phone to the new app using my old password and such? Anyone know?

Comments

• New app needs new log in info
  • Well balls :'( I signed up for it. It just doesn't feel the same lol
  • I can't get used to the new forum LOL
  • I dont like it much. The new forum is too time comsuming and not fun lol
  • edited December 2013
    Agreed @MommyLovesSparkle. I don't like searching for the post. Time consuming and you have to go to your profile to see your notifications if you go through the mobile app.

@sunshinelove @ashley_smashley, @kenzie0713: Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the new app let's try to get it active.
  • I'm not fan either and been trying get it active it's for sure not as user friendly I usually just push new content in order see the new stuff haven't even put the time in to try find any particular post that sound like pain.
  • @Jules I tried last night to get some threads moving and got very little response...hmm this needs to be fixed!!
  • @kenzie0713 yes I've done that and try that many times. I think at this point it wasn't necessary to have be form bc the only people that participate are us the originals. Yes there are many new people but they don't participate at all. So all its done at least for me personally is make it not at user friendly to log in to this original form. Now the new one is easy to get on to but getting around is such pain everything takes me at least twise as long and I've been participating in it since he had it up as trial so I like to think I know my way around pretty well it's just too complicated.