Miscarriage :(

edited December 2013 in Loss
Yesterday morning I went into the ER with mild brown spotting, my HCG levels were really low for me being 5-6 weeks, they were low when I found out I was pregnant. I thought something may have been wrong at that point. But after I got home yesterday I more or less started my period, lots of cramps and clots and stuff. They want me to come back in tomorrow to check my HCG levels again. But at this point I know there is no hope. :( I look at it as just another stepping stone in the game of life, a very harsh reality. But I have accepted this and I am okay. I guess this is a very common occurrence lately around the west coast and my midwife thinks its from the radiation from Fukushima coming our way, which I can believe completely. This does give my boyfriend and I a chance to make sure we are more prepared and such for next time however, maybe in our own place together, preferably married. Its been a lovely short run with this experience with him tho, and has brought us much closer together and made us much stronger as a couple. <3 We wish we weren't losing our little one, but we know that everything will be okay.

Comments