i got my positive test!!!

edited December 2013 in Pregnant
photo 20131227_230209_zpsc1fb50b2.jpeg

So there is my test that I just took!! The weird thing is that Christmas night and yesterday I was having bad pains in my left ovary area...called my Dr and he sent me to the ER to make sure I didn't have an ectopic preg. I must have implanted last night bc they did a beta hcg on me around 7pm yesterday and it came back at 2 (negative) and now I just got a positive hpt. I see my ob on Monday to check my levels again (he trusts that I know my body so when I called and said I think I'm prego he got everything started). I started my progesterone tonight (he called it in yesterday based on me telling him I thought I could be prego.) I'm so excited and so nervous. 3 under the age of three!!! Come on sticky baby!!!

Comments

• My last period was Dec 6th so I'm prob 8-9dpo @ourlittlenugget @luvmy5 @Jules @mommylovessparkle @debs
  • No joke - I was just getting on for the sole purpose of hounding you for an update. Yay!!! Congrats my dear! I'm glad he got you progesterone on board. Just in case, as we talked about that before and I hope this helps so you can have another beautiful baby. When are you going to announce it? You do realize everyone you tricked on Thanksgiving is going to give you so much crap! Haha! I'm so excited for you Hunnie!!
  • Yeay! Congrats :) lots of sticky baby dust your way. And good luck on Monday.
  • @Jules @luvmy5 I'm not going to announce it until we get a heartbeat and yes haha everyone is going to kill me!!! I'm kinda worried bc I took another test this am and it looks negative maybe slight positive...
  • I'm using first response early result so maybe onewas more sensitive than the other...idk I had bad cramping yesterday. I might go get another blood test after work this am so that I don't go crazy!*
  • Just took another one and its positive again...whew!!
  • Congratulations! Lots of baby dust and sticky dust to you.
  • Thats good idea! Just take it easy for now and enjoy it :)
  • Congrats!!!!!!
  • It only gets wonky because you're so early and levels double every 48 hours. Don't worry - in about 2 days a digital will show pregnant and the lines will keep getting darker. This will be a sticky baby and you will have to get another tattoo on your other foot for this baby like you did the girls. This baby is going to make it!
  • Ok my beta is now 17, we saw a small ges sac but nothing in it yet, which is to be expected!! 48 hours ago my beta was a 2... :-) @luvmy5
  • That's great news! When do you go back to the doc?
  • @jules i went back tonight after work so that my Dr can pull the records to compare with on Monday. He cant pull the records from the other hospital so i went to the new horrible one lol...plus im paranoid and wanted to know my number
  • @luvmy5 its so funny that you said that ab the tattoo, i was thinking the same thing!!!
  • I logged in after I saw that picture of purple gloves! :) had to know what's happening!
  • @ourlittlenugget haha i had to post the pic bc i thought it was hilarious!! Im not going to announce it until we get a heartbeat though.
  • I see I thought you would have to go again soon so they can try find baby inside the sac.
  • @jules I go tomorrow but not sure if he will do an ultrasound?!? Well actually knowing my Dr he prob will and then another around 5 1/2 - 6 weeks, one at 8, one at 12 another at 20 and that will be it. I do know that he will have me there Monday, Wednesday and Friday for beta checks. I don't remember what number they wait for to lookfor the fetal pole. I think its 1000 or 2000 so by next Thursdayish
  • No one will believe you after that turkey stunt. I can't wait. Heehee!! :)
  • Haha I know, I completely screwed that one up!!! @ourlittlenugget I will prob start to show sooo quickly nc of this being my third...eek!!
  • Very exciting! I'm sure once you hear the heartbeat you will feel much better :)
  • edited December 2013
    Omg I just saw this!! Congratulations ! Im so excited for you guys!!!! Major sticky baby dust!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Congratulations. That's a great way to start the new year.
  • Congrats!!♡♡ Your doctor sounds awesome! !
  • @Jules yes I def will @mommylovessparkle devs @starrxoxo9 thank you!!!! And yes I'm lucky, my ob is awesome!!
  • CONGRATS!!
    I rarely log on to this but when I do I get excited to see you girls having more and more babies =)
  • @Val where have you been?! I hope you're doing well!
  • @Val hey!!!!! Thank you so much :-) How are you?!? How have you been?!